Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 2 - Design Goal!

What should the design goal of the community designed unique be?

Provide additional effects for stacking Armor and/or Evasion
196231.36%
Provide alternate effects for Critical Strikes
99515.9%
Expand options & utility for Traps, Mines and Totems
77112.32%
Provide additional power or utility to allies and minions
5919.45%
Provide additional or alternate effects for Projectiles
193830.97%
Poll closed
"
Emrico wrote:
Whatever but crit belt :(

I'm struggling between summoner/support belt and mine/totem belt. Although I agree that armour definitely needs help, I don't think I'd want a unique just to make my armour better.

Seriously, dont vote crit people

Whats the point of voting if you want to restrict people from voting for what they actually want? You cast your vote and they cast theirs, thats why they made the poll to begin with. :/
come on stacking ar/ev
"
"
Emrico wrote:
Whatever but crit belt :(

I'm struggling between summoner/support belt and mine/totem belt. Although I agree that armour definitely needs help, I don't think I'd want a unique just to make my armour better.

Seriously, dont vote crit people

Whats the point of voting if you want to restrict people from voting for what they actually want? You cast your vote and they cast theirs, thats why they made the poll to begin with. :/

So, the point of trying to debate, is to convince people of other things, I know this isn't a good one but it still is.
well i'd like to have a belt that increases the block chance / chance to evade (over cap it) depending on the amount of armor / evasion you have currently at your disposal

something along the line "your block chance increases by 5% every 10k armor rating" - same for chance to evade and evasion ...
ig: rokki_xXx
"
rokki82 wrote:
well i'd like to have a belt that increases the block chance / chance to evade (over cap it) depending on the amount of armor / evasion you have currently at your disposal

something along the line "your block chance increases by 5% every 10k armor rating" - same for chance to evade and evasion ...

Chance to Dodge per x Evasion Rating would be awesome.
I swear this is another attempt to give the Templar pants.

I personally think we need a better defensive belt, or a melee belt really.

I say melee because I find ranged to be all too strong and meta at the moment. Sure some melee builds are kicking it off right, but I just think melee could use some love overall.

But seriously, if this is an attempt to give the Templar pants...
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
armor/ev stacking pl0x
So close... someone will go full Baba Ji and vote for one option 500 times over :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Provide additional effects for stacking Armor and/or Evasion

What i would love to see is a belt that makes thorns damage scale with armour rating. This could finally make reflect tanks viable! :)

Additionally, stun recovery could scale with evasion rating. That way, two mods that are currently considered completely useless would become much more interesting!
No "Provide additional bonuses to flasks" option? Unless a non-community designed unique is in the works that already does this, opportunity missed I say. I want to see a "super flask" belt that focues entirely on giving a unique bonus to flasks in some way.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info