Torment and Bloodlines Challenges

"
marquis51 wrote:
so you need to get a Vaal orb using a recipie ? :D so is that a new recipie ?
great challenges I might do a few

7 Vaal Skill Gems + 1 Sacrifice Fragment => 1 Vaal Orb

this is old stuff.....
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Well, as a casual gamer, I'm puzzled.

So far, all the challenges leagues included one challenge that could be completed in normal(ish) difficulty on softcore.

Now, all the challenges requires mapping or at least going to 60-ish level.

I'm not sure about the tormented spirit ones; it could be that all the tormented spirit spawn in normal, but I'm not holding my breath on it. :(

I really hoped to get a level 1 cosmetic totem on my hideout; maybe it will be for the next challenge leagues...
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Getting Windripper and indentify it for the challage..... DAMN !!!!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
"
marquis51 wrote:
so you need to get a Vaal orb using a recipie ? :D so is that a new recipie ?
great challenges I might do a few

7 Vaal Skill Gems + 1 Sacrifice Fragment => 1 Vaal Orb

this is old stuff.....

Thanks yeah I was about to edit my post as I read it somewhere in the thread but you beat me to it with your answer ! Thanks I was not aware of that recipie, now I will never throw a vaal gem anymore
IGN: Megawipe
"
Pesegato wrote:
Well, as a casual gamer, I'm puzzled.

So far, all the challenges leagues included one challenge that could be completed in normal(ish) difficulty on softcore.

Now, all the challenges requires mapping or at least going to 60-ish level.

I'm not sure about the tormented spirit ones; it could be that all the tormented spirit spawn in normal, but I'm not holding my breath on it. :(

I really hoped to get a level 1 cosmetic totem on my hideout; maybe it will be for the next challenge leagues...

Well, it's a good reason to stop idling in normal difficulty. Think of it as a "challenge".
... people deliberately don't go past normal?

Odd. But okay.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
I died in the one week reading this article.

0/10 would not read again.

Made my day.
Don't argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat your with experience.
Waiting for new unique and gem spoilers before I can decide what to do in 1.3.
"
Serleth wrote:
Lol inb4 100ex to buy unid uniques for challenge.

By and large most of the time I fine with the variants of the unique item challenge but this one just screams arbitrage.

You can buy an unid Windripper, say, for 15 exalted, and then after identifying it you can sell it for, let's say 13 exalted.

It is much easier than before. Because you can refund your exalts afterwards, and continue to buy the rest of items you need for the challenge.

The problem may be that many guys will identify the item first and thus destroy the opportunity for those who truly aim for 8/8 .

But it may not be such a problem in Torment league, if there will be alot of treasures (uniques) available.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
I don*t care for shirts - more for skirts :p ...what is the 5/8 reward then....?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info