Black Friday Weekend Sale: 50% off ALL Microtransactions

You gotta be kidding me. i just bought stuff not even 5 minutes before that deal. I hate my Life, aaaahhhh.
Third page woot! Just spent my last remaining virtual money this year and i'm gonna go on a shopping spree in your shop ;) Thx
Last edited by Tom7i on Nov 28, 2014, 11:28:04 AM
Rip $$$
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I wonder how much it would cost to get one of everything...anyone know so I dont have to add it all up? >_>
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Spoiler
Doot
Any chance that the 50% off applies to supporter packs?
When you don't need something but you buy it just because it's on sale, you don't save anything. You waste your money on something you don't need.

Oh Lord please protect me from this temptation. Keep my credit card in your holy place. Don't let me buy those mtx.

Edit: Fuck it. Chris, you won. 1x premium stash tabs bundle, 2x stash tabs bundle. Are you happy now?
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Last edited by IndoBerlian on Nov 28, 2014, 2:18:47 PM
"
Quidfacis wrote:
Any chance that the 50% off applies to supporter packs?

Highly doubt this will ever happen, because then the discount would double dip. (Half-price point + half price mtxs = mtx for 25% of the original cost).

Was waiting for a sale on this bad boy for ages...

:)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I bought a skill effect like 15 minutes before the announcement... shit. :(
Nice.

Spoiler
https://redd.it/p0hyul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info