I no longer play HC... but damn Bloodlines League sounds so cool...

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
0:18 is my reason why im going to play SC the first time after narly 2 years of HC...i think..

Blue mobs with massive physical spells ? Pffff...sure..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Astarte911 wrote:
0:18 is my reason why im going to play SC the first time after narly 2 years of HC...i think..

Blue mobs with massive physical spells ? Pffff...sure..

I am also considering moving to Sc and just have fun, because of frustrations in Beyond league.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Oh yes i just watched video as-well. I must say "No thank you" to HC this time around, good luck to others though !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
holocaustus wrote:

RIP Trojka - the greatest RPG studio of all time.

indeed. bloodlines and arcanum are both timeless masterpieces that can and SHOULD be replayed many times
+1 torment seems much better than the blue pack enhancement.
But, i might be tired of all the "challenges" i got from previous hc leagues...
Sc>Hc for me this league around.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Nov 27, 2014, 3:32:00 AM
"
grepman wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:

RIP Trojka - the greatest RPG studio of all time.

indeed. bloodlines and arcanum are both timeless masterpieces that can and SHOULD be replayed many times

Let's not forget ToEE. Coupled with the Co8 mods it offers probably the best implementation of TB combat in an RPG ever.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Each time they add more difficult Mods for HC leagues, not new, more risky again.
I died like 12 times to beyond, then i knew what to do, but dont want to even dream about blue Packs...
Iam fucking scared...
I want to play Bloodlines, but I don't want to play Hardcore... :(
The new Softcore League looks weird.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Sadly CCP shut down the Vampire: Bloodline fan remake a couple of days ago. As much as I love EVE, I think CCP are dicks.

http://www.projectvaulderie.com/goodnight-sweet-prince/
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info