What's The Most Ludicrous Character "Toon" Name You've Seen?

Popville made a character named [Removed by Support] a few months back. Now he doesn't have it anymore, replaced it with "I_ate_Israel".
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Nov 26, 2014, 3:21:46 PM
Saw a guy in Beyond called Tribal_Tattoos_On_Babies
President_Obama
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
I have an arc witch named NikholeTesla
Last edited by Yun on Nov 26, 2014, 5:00:09 PM
momleftnipple
"
Yun wrote:
I have an arc witch named NikholeTesla
Almost XD I got Nik_Tesla lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Proud owner of name PresidentRobFord ^^
The best I have is PissingatCreation. It was a Scion I made when she was added, couldn't think of a name, and my gf made a comment about her pissing at the creation screen. It stuck.

I have seen some gems, but can't think of any at the moment. On occasion I'll get bored and load the town instances to read toon names.

Yeah that's right I said toon, wanna fight about it?
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:
Not to derail further, but "toon" was pretty much the common term for character in every MMO before, oh I'd say, Dark Arg of Camelot. I'm old, been playing online games since they were multi user dungeons. Even in Ultima Online through EQ2 "toon" was frequently used.
I assume it is because the characters are animated. It has certainly fallen out of use in the last 5-8 years or so though.

/has an onion on his belt

I have never, ever, heard anyone refer to their characters as "toons" in a MUD. But maybe it's just me.
A Belligerent Expert System
I have a placeholder witch named "BitchyRestingFace". Just felt oddly appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk
A Belligerent Expert System
Last edited by Rogomatic on Nov 26, 2014, 6:26:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info