Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PSA: Patch 1.3 is 100% garbage for non US/EU

Mulla, I guess you haven't done too much LLDing. Timing and space is the only upperhand similar geared builds have on each other.
ok maybe a somewhat relevant question.

Are the tourneys going to be on at the same time? US and EU one at the same time so you can pick where to participate or I can play on EU and US if I have enough time and am available for both?

I assume at the very least SC and HC events will be on at the same time for respective gateways
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
Mulla, I guess you haven't done too much LLDing. Timing and space is the only upperhand similar geared builds have on each other.

Meanwhile a friend of mine that did play both came to the conclusion gear matters more for lld and 3+/3+ are less tactic based than hld
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
andkamen wrote:
ok maybe a somewhat relevant question.

Are the tourneys going to be on at the same time? US and EU one at the same time so you can pick where to participate or I can play on EU and US if I have enough time and am available for both?

I assume at the very least SC and HC events will be on at the same time for respective gateways

No European and American PVP events are not at the same time. Both will happen during good hours of the day for each respective gateway.

SC & HC should also not be at the same time from my understanding although I am not sure if this has changed.

The idea was to allow people who are extreme pvpers to have the option to participate in everything (league & gateway).
IGN: @GreenDude
"
"
bigfoot312 wrote:

Meanwhile a friend of mine that did play both came to the conclusion gear matters more for lld and 3+/3+ are less tactic based than hld

your comparisons kind of suck doe.

lld gear is cheap, half decent hld gear isnt, thats like 2 ex vs 200.
"
"
bigfoot312 wrote:

My friend told me that when you wear an item with cannot be stunned, you cannot be stunned
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"100% garbage"

As if the entire point of the next patch is PvP.

Don't overreact
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
You seem to be quite pissed lately, is everything ok in real life?

He's just setting up the excuses for a poor PvP track record.

I'll beat you 10/10 times in PVP.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

Not me, will be 11/10
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

I'm going to break you.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info