PSA: Patch 1.3 is 100% garbage for non US/EU

Tournaments only for NA and EU.

Even though GGG is NZ based.

And so all us Aussies will sit on either 250 ping or 400 ping for NA or EU respectively, which is effectively permanent desync = Auto lose PVP in against any decent enemy.

Thanks GGG, for this awesome content you are bringing us. You can nerf stuff, fuck builds over, make new things OP but i guess this is a new for ignoring portions of your player base.

Keep up the great work, heard HLD was also incorporated.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
You seem to be quite pissed lately, is everything ok in real life?
implying pvp is anything but a clash of gear
"
Skyforth wrote:

And so all us Aussies will sit on either 250 ping or 400 ping for NA or EU respectively, which is effectively permanent desync = Auto lose PVP in against any decent enemy.

Thanks GGG, for this awesome content you are bringing us. You can nerf stuff, fuck builds over, make new things OP but i guess this is a new for ignoring portions of your player base.

[Citation Needed]

So far, nothing has really been said about how the tournies are actually going to work.

Gonna need a source for this one.
It's what you get for voting for Tony Abbott.
"
Skyforth wrote:

Give more money to ggg so you can get better servers

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 24, 2014, 1:30:42 PM
Why have people started putting things like "PSA:" and "Development Manifesto:" in their titles?
I'm so sorry...... your grandaddy was a criminal and got expelled from here. ;-)

I don't care about PvP or tournaments at all, either way.
Last edited by delray on Nov 24, 2014, 1:38:54 PM
"
Glowerss wrote:

[Citation Needed]

So far, nothing has really been said about how the tournies are actually going to work.

He's right about the pvp servers being NA & Europe only. Aussies will need to use NA gateway for the best possible experience. It does suck if your aussie but the truth is; it was impossible to add Aussie and Singapore because it would create more division, cause a scheduling nightmare especially during a race season too, and would not be very competitive due to it's lower population. The real fault here is not GGG, but instead that few aussies play poe and even fewer will pvp. Source: I worked on pvp during my trip to new zealand.

The rest of this thread is silly and hopefully anyone reading this won't take any of it seriously.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 24, 2014, 2:46:57 PM
"
boof wrote:
implying pvp is anything but a clash of gear

If desynch wasn't so prevalent you could actually muster some skill based pvp out of this game. Where movement and spacing actually had some importance. Currently that's not the case and likely will never be the case. So it boils down to core game balance issues and the ability or inability to out tank the other player regardless of your build. With only a few exceptions, range builds that are more immune to desynch that can also 1shot kill you. Point is take your dumb gear check shit casual pvper comments elsewhere.

Btw us in NA playing in EU and vise versa all share the same 250+ ping suckage duels.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Nov 24, 2014, 3:08:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info