If you never did party master sharing, post your masters levels

Tora and Elreon 7.5
vagan and Zana almost 7
Others are 6.

I never did rotations, there are a lot going in my guild but almost all of my guild is playing SC. I did play Beyond for like 50% of the 3 months, I'd say around 4 hours a day. So I guess if I didn't take a break in the middle of the leagues, at least one master would be lvl 8.
IGN : @Morgoth
Elreon 7.8
Vorici 7.5
Haku 7.3
Tora/Cata/Zana/Vagan early 7+

Never did any rotations, just plain solo gameplay with some low-level map speed-running for masters from time to time. XP loss when switching between masters is annoying and slows down the process quite a lot. And I'm NOT looking forward to leveling the masters again for the new leagues, hell no. Getting from 6 to 7 took a long time, getting from 7 to 8 feels like a chore already.
All 7.

Elreon, Tora, Vorici almost 8.
Everyone except Zana: 4
Zana: 1

Yes, Miss Cartographer doesn't get much attention.

PS!
"I wonder if Void-Senpai will notice me." :P
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
All are 6 except Elreon which just dinged 7 a couple days ago.
all but Tora at 7
Elreon is ~190k from 8
7 on all but Vorici and Catarina. Catarina will stay that way until the end of times.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Elreon- 6.5
Vorici- 6.2
Catarina- 4.5
Tora- 5.6
Haku- 5.6
Vagan- 5
Zana- 4.9
Haku 7
Vorici 7.1
Elreon 7.1
Catarina 6.5
Tora 6
Vagan 6
Zana 6.4

Since playing Beyond/HC I had to ignore Haku after getting him to 7, bcz my Main char died and so I ignored him for almost 1 month(my new Chars weren't tanky enough for his quests), otherwise I think he'd been 8 by now.

And I think I'm playing a bit more than casual... I'm not looking forward to level them again in the new temp. league.
Btw. especially in HC I hate to ignore all masters I find when leveling up new chars only bcz it's pointless doing their quests.
Last edited by Sadaukar on Nov 24, 2014, 2:11:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info