Untained paradise no surprise

once again GGG nerfs/tweaks again untainted been reduced to rubble not even worth going after now unless I happen to walk up to it, GGG always gotta nerf the good shit once everyone starts to seek it out.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I find it annoying some people actually supported this nerf, It disgust me and no I didn't sell my untainted -.- but I did like giving it to my friends and /820

They didn't even comment on why the nerf other then well just the race? Why not just fuck with the race's untainted and leave the others alone? It makes no sense now if it's technical limitations at least please state it for us.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I ran a couple random untainted I found as Zana missions. They seemed like shit to me, boost a gem a half level yay... still only got 5% of a level lol

Was it popular for like making gems to sell with enlighten or do people just hate leveling in the 70s?
Untainted (or Streamers) Paradise made pretty much all other content redundant - there was nothing better than chaining Untainteds for levels.

Sure, 78 map with pack/magic/rare might give more theoretical xp, but Untainted was SO much faster to do, was easy (so allowed for +XP gear without any risk) and for people rich enough - was freely available.

[sarcasm]but it dropped no loot so it cut into ggg revenue - stash tabs sales plummeted.[/]

on a more serious note - i think that ggg might got scared that people might enjoy the game without that carpet of garbage littering everywhere. no drop maps are fun as these remove one tedium from the picture
you can believe me when i say they also nerf rubble on equal footing.

Spoiler
What comes after the rubble category?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I hope the nerf will end after the one week race, then go back to what it was.

Better yet, why not just disable that particular zana quest from spawning during the one week race?

I only got to play it once with a friend, and it was super nice.

Now it won't be as big of a deal to get it; spawn rate increase please!
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Once again they have made the wrong call. They should have removed it as a map drop and just kept it as it was with the chance of Zana opening it every once in a while.
Personally I think they screwed with it because of the problem with tainted paradise scammers.

It was that or just another poorly tested idea they put in and then had to ruin.

I am happy that I got to do it before the Nerf and sad that others will never get the joy of ledvelin 8 times in 1 darn map!
"
Raye wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
Once again they have made the wrong call. They should have removed it as a map drop and just kept it as it was with the chance of Zana opening it every once in a while.

Remove it as a map drop, which is has never been?

The change as mentioned above was very needed for races and microleagues, but they could surely have kept it as it was for long terms. I guess they don't want more segregation between league setups.

I thought it was since ppl said that wealthy ppl could just buy them. Since I know that every time zana opens it it only has one portal to the crumbled map device. So when you comfirm that it is a paradise mission its too late to sell.

I meant that a zana mission must drop a map that is paradise in order to sell it!
GGG have the bad habit of nerfing/reworking anything that is fun and a bit easy to achieve, though it may not affect the ingame balance at all.
Or troll moves like the noob trap in shrines, also the inconvenient corrupted area boss in docks, which are outfarmed zones, etc.
I can't accept Untained caused any form in imbalance out of races.
Sometimes I think they got a weird perverse desire to punish players with hate. May be wrong, it's just a feeling.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Nov 24, 2014, 5:23:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info