Nice lads/gals around PoE

No, this isn't a IRL pic thread, but rather something else that struck me today.

After posting that I lacked currency for a theoretical build, some player PMed me and offered me his Goddess Scorned. I was a bit recluctant to take the item for free at first, but he insisted and I accepted.

When he contacted me in-game, he didn't come with just the sword, but rather the sword and a crapton of currency. I told him to just give me the sword and let me repay later, but he refused! So I now have six hundred something fusings to fund my new theorycrafted build.

He asked for nothing in exchange.

So, have any of you met people like this around here? Discuss.

PS!
I'd give his name, but just in case that this thread ends up like the one that some now-probated frequent derailed and got locked, I wont.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
No, this isn't a IRL pic thread, but rather something else that struck me today.

After posting that I lacked currency for a theoretical build, some player PMed me and offered me his Goddess Scorned. I was a bit recluctant to take the item for free at first, but he insisted and I accepted.

When he contacted me in-game, he didn't come with just the sword, but rather the sword and a crapton of currency. I told him to just give me the sword and let me repay later, but he refused! So I now have six hundred something fusings to fund my new theorycrafted build.

He asked for nothing in exchange.

So, have any of you met people like this around here? Discuss.

PS!
I'd give his name, but just in case that this thread ends up like the one that some now-probated frequent derailed and got locked, I wont.

I think you found a dude (or well, he found you) that was playing Rampage/Beyond and just doesn't care about standard. Nice thing to do nevertheless.
I feel that there's people whom IRL derive more personal joy by helping others than themselves. Some of those people play video games too.

It may seem awkward from the other side, but it's emotionally beneficial for both parties involved, so I'm told.
I'm so glad people like that exist
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
I like to sit really close to people on public transport and sniff their hair when they are not looking.

I consider it helpful.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
I feel that there's people whom IRL derive more personal joy by helping others than themselves. Some of those people play video games too.

It may seem awkward from the other side, but it's emotionally beneficial for both parties involved, so I'm told.

It's a confirmed personality type. In my case, it's caused by an almost instinctual belief that I don't deserve what I've got. That others would put it to better use. I'm generally right.

But here's the secret guilt in every giver's heart: if you derive pleasure from giving or helping others, if you thrive on gratitude, then altruism is a myth.

What seems like generosity can be just as self-serving as anything else.

Everyone has their flaws, I suppose. Some are just more incorrectly flawed than others.

It's good to see you have the correct flaw. :)
"
I like to sit really close to people on public transport and sniff their hair when they are not looking.

I consider it helpful.

I thought i was the only one .... :D
Now why dont anybody be a nice lad/gal and give me free stuff too. Don't you wanna be nice ?
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:

A wise choice. You don't want that player to be spammed with "can I have free stuff too?! requests.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:

A wise choice. You don't want that player to be spammed with "can I have free stuff too?! requests.

Why not?Dude has a chance to be nice multiple times. Since its a good deed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info