Nice lads/gals around PoE

"

Part of being generous is knowing people who won't take advantage of your compulsion to be generous, and avoiding those who will just ask and ask and give nothing in return.

but giving to those who ask for things does avoid the danger of destroying the fun for players which maybe get a good starter set but are unprepared for the endless grind that awaits them.

edit:
the urge to give something away for free and expect nothing in return often goes hand in hand with the habit to accept gifts without the feeling to compensate. it does in my case.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 24, 2014, 4:22:15 AM
"
I like to sit really close to people on public transport and sniff their hair when they are not looking.

I consider it helpful.

Oh lol I was laughing a whole minute =D
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Nov 24, 2014, 5:38:52 AM
I'm glad to hear people still offer this level of kindness, way to go!
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
Nice player or attempt to launder rmt'd currency?

We'll never know.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I do this sort of thing from time to time. I've never done so on the scale of what the OP describes, but I have given out freebies. I never give to those who request, though. Only when I see a need/desire without the expectation.
Charan doing his thing, again?

Goddess Scorned gave you away man.
so much for anonymity :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
To answer your question: yeah, I know quite a few people like that.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
johnKeys wrote:
Charan doing his thing, again?

Goddess Scorned gave you away man.
so much for anonymity :)

don't be bitter
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Highly doubt it would have been Charan. Hell, I'd be surprised if C. even found all the required items to build his own creation yet... I recall every time i looked at my list, there he was farmin ledge... empty handed.

Poor bastard. :P
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Nov 24, 2014, 7:54:00 PM
"
True story! I've yet to find my sword for myself. She has not yet chosen me...

And yet, I've found so many...
Spoiler
Enough to play with! RNG

I agree with not giving his name out. I had to take a couple people off my friends list, because after seeing a few giveaways, they thought it appropriate to keep hitting me up for more currency. Sucks to have to do that.

Glad you found one of the good ones. I'd like to think that there are many other floating around Wraeclast like him.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info