Light radius bug

When pvping I sometimes have zero light radius. It usually occurs after respawning for a new round after a death. Has anyone else ever had a similar issue?
Dublicious
Yes, happens to me too quite frequently
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
I have never encountered that bug. What is your build?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
It usually happen when you're doing 2v2 and more, it happens if when you die you switch the view on your teammate, if by the end of the fight the view is still on your teammate, the light will be on your teammate, to "fix" it you'll have to die first and refocus the view on your dead body before a new round start
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
Dullahan987 wrote:
It usually happen when you're doing 2v2 and more, it happens if when you die you switch the view on your teammate, if by the end of the fight the view is still on your teammate, the light will be on your teammate, to "fix" it you'll have to die first and refocus the view on your dead body before a new round start

Pretty much this, I obey you Dullahan
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
We'll have this fixed by 1.3.0. Thanks for posting.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:

ALso fix the shit with getting stunned using chayula/unwavering, getting annoying sometimes. Or atleast dont promise stun immunity without giving it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
GreenDude wrote:

ALso fix the shit with getting stunned using chayula/unwavering, getting annoying sometimes. Or atleast dont promise stun immunity without giving it

Can you give more info on this? Are you perhaps refering to knockback lock? Where you can knockback before the animation ends thus "stunning" them by perma knocking them back?

Or is this really a stun through chayula?

I'd like more info on this. Also can you test if it happens still while wearing cannot be knocked back boots?
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 24, 2014, 1:39:31 PM
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
"
GreenDude wrote:

Can you give more info on this? Are you perhaps refering to knockback lock? Where you can knockback before the animation ends thus "stunning" them by perma knocking them back?

Or is this really a stun through chayula?

I'd like more info on this. Also can you test if it happens still while wearing cannot be knocked back boots?

I am pretty sure its knockback lock. I experienced it quite often.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Happens vs casters, and I have been using corrupted can't be knocked back vs KotH -ranger without being knockbacked but stunned

Also it doesn't happen too frequently but it occurs once in awhile. Also know others with same problem
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Nov 24, 2014, 6:09:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info