Spending 2K Choromatics YOLO

Spending ~2k CHROMES to get my chest to 4R1G1B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnbV6r-paws

R.I.P.

going to take a lot more than 2k chromes unless you get crazy lucky xD
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
I guess I'm a little puzzled on why one would care that much over such a piece.

And going on the Vorici calculator, It would take an average of well over 13,000 chromatics on normal rolls... Or 5,735 if you use the bench on the ideal setting. (2 Red, actually; the extra cost of going 3R or 2R1G don't make up for the much-higher roll cost)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
its not even top tier
It's literally around 5-7k chroms there It's not a very good time lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Might settle for this, and run additional accuracy/faster attacks instead of added fire. Thoughts?
iirc my last ragequit was triggered in part by going through thousands and thousands of chroms and getting every possible off color combination except the one I wanted :/

Tried to get back into the game yesterday but so much changed I didn't know where to begin :s
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
iirc my last ragequit was triggered in part by going through thousands and thousands of chroms and getting every possible off color combination except the one I wanted :/

Tried to get back into the game yesterday but so much changed I didn't know where to begin :s

I feel you bro :'(

Took me nearly 20k chromes, after a guy already spent 5k chromes on it.
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Last edited by GnGEmpire on Nov 23, 2014, 1:41:38 AM
I spent around 6,5K chroms on vaal regalia looking for RRRGGB and didn't get it. Then I sold it and bought one with the colors I wanted.
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info