Spending 2K Choromatics YOLO

"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Tried to get back into the game yesterday but so much changed I didn't know where to begin :s

Just do what you are best at. Go fishing.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
*sigh*

Hope it was fun..

Pray for some off-colour socket crafting love one day, such as the ability to save socket
colours at will, so that one could move in increments towards any goal, if one wanted to.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
feel you man , i killed 600 chroms 3 days ago in vorici for 3R / 1G in ES helm and took 2 balls
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

going to take a lot more than 2k chromes unless you get crazy lucky xD

well you got crazy lucky on the wand, so its possible

edit. He also got 5off, though sadly wrong colours
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Nov 23, 2014, 6:48:19 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
iirc my last ragequit was triggered in part by going through thousands and thousands of chroms and getting every possible off color combination except the one I wanted :/

Tried to get back into the game yesterday but so much changed I didn't know where to begin :s

U need to find your master Krillson!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info