Please GGG do something about this!

"
Zaanus wrote:
If for example, RT was a nice cheap dps boost for newer players (which it is) and crit was something you did once you could put 50 ex into your character (which it is), then that is probably not a bad thing.

Critbuild also outperform RT/2H builds at low budgets.

"
Priory wrote:
Im not saying that they should make crit builds any worse at all.

That's pretty clear from your OP but some people just don't bother to read.
"
Zaanus wrote:

I think the game would benefit by having crit immune mods for blue/yellow mobs, kind of like curse immune and other build countering mods.

I don´t think "crit immune" is a good idea. As much as some like to see crit nerfed, crit immunity basically screws any Cast on Crit build, cause if you cannot crit a mob, you´re not triggering any spells anymore, and then what do you do ? Your attack triggering the spell usually does little damage by itself, and you´re also unlikely to have a mana pool going that will enable you to go self-cast by unsocketing the trigger gem. If you have a Cast on Crit character, you build around that, and not around some imaginary case that would force you to rely on something different as a backup skill.
I think crit multiplier needs serious nerf but that's just me...
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
i just love the BS people spew 'crit needs investment'

it is a pure BS. at the very top - maybe (because of Acuity, another mindblowing idiocy), at the low/mid/high ends? since Elron crit weapons are dirt cheap and Elron crafted stuff is perfectly enough weapon for any content. tree is as crit heavy as it can get.

so where is the 'cost'?
"
sidtherat wrote:

it is a pure BS. at the very top - maybe (because of Acuity, another mindblowing idiocy), at the low/mid/high ends? since Elron crit weapons are dirt cheap and Elron crafted stuff is perfectly enough weapon for any content. tree is as crit heavy as it can get.

so where is the 'cost'?

Acuity is 185-200 ex that's the cost sorry try again.
I worship ee-sama!
"
"
sidtherat wrote:

so where is the 'cost'?

Yes but Acuity is only that expensive because critical strikes are so powerful in the first place. Atziri's disfavour is the same rarity and should be the same power level, but compared to Acuity it's dirt cheap.
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
"
Priory wrote:
"
"
sidtherat wrote:

so where is the 'cost'?

Yes but Acuity is only that expensive because critical strikes are so powerful in the first place. Atziri's disfavour is the same rarity and should be the same power level, but compared to Acuity it's dirt cheap.

What? Disavor and the gloves have been swapped in terms of rarity the chances of you finding gloves are about a 5% while axe is about 15 or so likely higher.

Axe was the rarest and hardest to get; In standard mostly every top tier user has the gloves simply because they were cheap when the rarity on them were very very high. A friend has about 15 of them rotting his bank.

I've done 50 uber runs over the week and haven't seen gloves, multiple axes sure and other garbage.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 22, 2014, 7:34:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info