Lost Workbench Elreons Rampage to Standard

I also have this problem....it started with just one bench missing after the migration from Rampage to Standard, but now when playing Standard again after the 5 day league recently ended, I only have 3 crafting benches remaining. It seems that a number of people have this problem. I have tried everything suggested in the forums, but nothing is working. Even when I re-installed the game (due to a hard drive upgrade), the problem was not corrected.

I assume that this is a bug that GGG knows about, but it would be nice to see some kind of response.
up
Last edited by davep1 on May 7, 2015, 9:21:11 PM
Same problem here. Using the /claim_crafting_benches command I was able to get everyone else's bench, but Tora's cannot be obtained via the command, the "Hideout" button, or talking to her.

Bug report number 4,097,506,444

Screencaps here: http://imgur.com/a/U60V7
bump for fix please, it shouldn't be so hard or take too long to get fixed..
Good game GGG, no solution from 21 november 2014.
Im not gonna play anymore till this bug fixed. Over 6 months passed and no results or feedback from you GGG.
"
pandemo23 wrote:
Good game GGG, no solution from 21 november 2014.
Im not gonna play anymore till this bug fixed. Over 6 months passed and no results or feedback from you GGG.

Me too.I also have same problem(Cannot get my Headstone) and found this post during my research. This problem has been existed since last year lol.. Such a good game.
I have the same problem in Hardcore with Elreon...
OMFG! I have the same problem, and the bench I was missing will not come back (the headstones that improves staffs and wands). The irony is truly dumbfounding, because I just started playing Templar and going a global critical build with Ice Spear that requires staffs! It just happens to be the only character I have that can do act 3 merciless :(

IDK why I even had to set up my hideout again. I thought I had already set it up. Then I didn't play a while and merged my account onto steam. Maybe, you guys could merge your account on Steam and it will reset your hideout. I tried reinstalling the game and I still have the same hideout that is screwed up, and claiming benches didn't give me the one I was missing!

I would just like to add that the verification in this game is garbage! Only game I have ever really experienced invincible mobs rubber banding on a regular basis. To top it off, the dev's believe that you should get one shot at higher levels to elemental damage, which makes it even more frustrating. I think it probably has something to do with why I don't have mine. A storm hit right when I decided to set up my hideout again. Then it bugged out when I claimed that bench to try to see what I could do to improve my staff. My hideout inventory didn't show up and was blank with no slots when I claimed it. Now I can never get it. Now I am just screwed I guess, since this thread is still active for over a year now on the first page of this forum... QQ GG ;(
Last edited by windscar232 on Jun 13, 2015, 11:37:31 PM
My problem already solved, despite the fact that I did not play at Euro server a lot of time.
GGG perfectly perform their work. If you did not get what they wanted, maybe you have not completed what that condition? In the example of your Master has not reached the level 2?

P.S. Close topic please.

P.P.S. Sorry for my Eng
Last edited by Sku11ck00r on Jan 21, 2016, 5:42:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info