Can I have a few exalts?

"
_JuicE_ wrote:
Ok so they are soo rare how do some people have over 100. Did the developers give certain people a bunch of exalted for beta testing/people who purchase alot of micro or on beta they were not so rare of a drop, how are soo many available ingame trade on third party sites. I am thinking theirs a recipe to make it that a select few know, or the haxers running bots.

It's all about player numbers. When you have many thousands of players playing your game, Exalted Drops *on the whole* are not rare anymore. Then you have a small handful of players that are good at trading, you will see all these Exalts get more and more consolidated.
"
Raye wrote:

I didn't know that amulet recipe. cool.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
_JuicE_ wrote:
Ok so they are soo rare how do some people have over 100. Did the developers give certain people a bunch of exalted for beta testing/people who purchase alot of micro or on beta they were not so rare of a drop, how are soo many available ingame trade on third party sites. I am thinking theirs a recipe to make it that a select few know, or the haxers running bots.

Lol rich gets richer, poor gets poorer. It is that simple.
Many years ago I attended a week long conference in Vegas, and there was this beggar in a wheel chair who hung out all the time in front of the hotel, the Imperial Palace.

I marvelled at the long hours and dedication he had and truly started feeling sorry for the guy.

My last day there I arrived rather late and it was very quiet and the beggar was still there, pretty much all alone.

Then another guy showed up and handed him a giant wad of money and the beggar reached under his wheelchair and gave him this package, and the other guy left.

He then pulled an even bigger wad of bills from between his legs and added the new transaction to it. The wad was almost a foot in size, guessing he had over $50,000 in it, if not more. How much could there be in a roll bigger than your head.

I realized then that the Beggar was richer than I was.

Then he looked at me and smiled, and then rolled off.

I spent 6 days walking past him multiple times a day and I felt so sorry for him, and the guy had more to his name than I did. I nearly put some money in his cup a dozen times.

I sure am glad I never gave him anything.....
Last edited by RockGod on Nov 22, 2014, 3:06:21 PM
Map farming and selling them. Lvl 73 and up right?

Is this the reason why high level players pay for chisels instead of picking up stone hammers?
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
RockGod wrote:
Many years ago I attended a week long conference in Vegas, and there was this beggar in a wheel chair who hung out all the time in front of the hotel, the Imperial Palace.

I marvelled at the long hours and dedication he had and truly started feeling sorry for the guy.

My last day there I arrived rather late and it was very quiet and the beggar was still there, pretty much all alone.

Then another guy showed up and handed him a giant wad of money and the beggar reached under his wheelchair and gave him this package, and the other guy left.

He then pulled an even bigger wad of bills from between his legs and added the new transaction to it. The wad was almost a foot in size, guessing he had over $50,000 in it, if not more. How much could there be in a roll bigger than your head.

I spent 6 days walking past him multiple times a day and I felt so sorry for him, and the guy had more to his name than I did. I nearly put some money in his cup a dozen times.

Are you slow friend? He gave someone a package in exchange for money, then proceeded to pull out a massive wad of cash... in vegas.... HMMM G I WONDER WHAT HE MIGHTVE BEEN DOING

(hint, its drugs. he was selling drugs)
Save your other orbs and sell them for ex. Anyone can make a lot of ex. I usually do 3-5 ex a day just picking up random orbs and a few vendor recipe items as I map. When I got a load of orbs to move I list or join an orb trading party in a3m party board. There's wheeling and dealing of orbs there 24/7.
im eternal exalting daily, just from looting rotten barrels
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
"
TiltedAxis wrote:
"
RockGod wrote:

Are you slow friend? He gave someone a package in exchange for money, then proceeded to pull out a massive wad of cash... in vegas.... HMMM G I WONDER WHAT HE MIGHTVE BEEN DOING

(hint, its drugs. he was selling drugs)

Under the guise of being a poor beggar and managing to convince people to top up his massive earnings with a little pity money tossed into his cup.

Probably not unlike the creator of this thread.

Now who's being slow?
Last edited by RockGod on Nov 24, 2014, 9:53:20 AM
"BOTS AND RMT" Haha.

You need to play the economy and trade items to get exalteds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info