Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 1 - Select the Base Item!

What item type should the community designed unique be on?

Belt
207736.41%
Flask
83314.6%
Gloves
128322.49%
Amulet
151126.49%
Poll closed
Unique flask please :)
"
H4NS wrote:
I think that the first reply in this thread heavily influenced the poll numbers

The irony is that if it should have influenced the poll #'s in any way, it should be *away* from voting for belts (at least for anyone who read it after the edit). Instead, you see dozens of replies of people saying stuff like "rustic sash HYPE" since the edit. Apparently, they don't understand that Ziggy meant since there are already 1-2 rustic sashes on the way, those desiring one should just wait for those and pick another option.

Ziggy, if by some miracle you're reading this, please edit your edit to be more clear to the lazy readers out there. I'm thinking something like:

Spoiler
G'day ZiggyD here! When I said 1-2 rustic sashes were on the way, that was not meant to encourage you to vote for belt or get excited over designing a rustic sash. Sometimes...well, I wonder why I even bother. You see, the fact that there are already 2 on the way means it likely wouldn't be a rustic anyway, ya idiots. DO NOT VOTE FOR BELT.

IGN: Jihokinetic
Guys Our Lord and Savior Apep Needs More CHAOS

He Needs a new Amulet to Rule the Weak like ZiggyD who is Going Crit,
Apep:,, You Filthy Animal , going after the Horde, may you End like your Siblings, in Pain of Chaos and Death!''
Last edited by killerofkings on Nov 21, 2014, 9:54:34 AM
Inb4 unique eternal life flask with both surgeons and bubbling prefixes that heals es instead of life.

Please? Its not op, take my word for it.
I would like have gloves what give player Ghost Reaver. There is
only. As caster I would prefer gloves have it.
enjoy your unique cloth belt
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
Jihoko wrote:
"
H4NS wrote:
I think that the first reply in this thread heavily influenced the poll numbers

The irony is that if it should have influenced the poll #'s in any way, it should be *away* from voting for belts (at least for anyone who read it after the edit). Instead, you see dozens of replies of people saying stuff like "rustic sash HYPE" since the edit. Apparently, they don't understand that Ziggy meant since there are already 1-2 rustic sashes on the way, those desiring one should just wait for those and pick another option.

Ziggy, if by some miracle you're reading this, please edit your edit to be more clear to the lazy readers out there. I'm thinking something like:

Spoiler
G'day ZiggyD here! When I said 1-2 rustic sashes were on the way, that was not meant to encourage you to vote for belt or get excited over designing a rustic sash. Sometimes...well, I wonder why I even bother. You see, the fact that there are already 2 on the way means it likely wouldn't be a rustic anyway, ya idiots. DO NOT VOTE FOR BELT.

I voted belt before even reading his post. You just aren't seeing what YOU want so you posted a couple times basically whinning. Sound like a 2 year old in your posts who didn't get his way ( the polls aren't leaning towards what you favor ).
A way to generate frenzy charge other than have to use frenzy and than switch to your main skill maybe ?
Uniques (Victario's Acuity, Blood Dance, Oro's Sacrifice and Terminus Est), Blood Rage and Poacher's Mark.

PS!
There's a notable that gives you a 25% chance to steal frenzy charges from enemies, but that's extremely occasional.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
im surprised for the want of a unique belt, it's probably one of the least interesting slot items. the glove slot has potential that has yet to be utilized.

excited to see what the community creates!

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info