Pros for Buying 200 Credits?

My thanks for being a fellow supporter!

Also, as Clive said, consider one of the supporter packs if it won't affect you financially, because you get some cosmetic and account perks on top of the stash tabs you are already planning to buy.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Have not finished downloading for the first time yet. However if this game is good I will be financially supporting the makers.

Its simple OP. If like something and want more of it you financially support it.
Whatever you decide, welcome aboard and enjoy your time whacking some of Wraeclast's baddies :)
A supoorter pack is always better due to more points to spend and effects you get free! btw the soundtrack is amazing too, I wish there were more soundtracks to get (Like unique map tracks).

Buying anything supports the whole community and keeps the best game for all ages get better!

Thenk you for you support but...
Spoiler
This wirld is an illusion, exile
No Problem,
Exile
Depending where you live, 200 points can be a little too much, so in my opinion stash tabs are about the only thing i would dare to buy with it.

I get the whole "donate for the game you like playing", but unfortunately since the game is open for anyone to play, economy is not the same for every single player.

20 U$ might seem fair for 6 stash tabs, but on a 3rd world country that can ramp up to 50 or more (for comparison a new full game on steam can be released for the same 50 or lower).

So yeah i would love to donate and help the company, but as long as 6 tabs are 50 bucks (my local currency) i won't be doing it anytime soon.

For comparison another game i play is League of Legends, all they have is skins and rune pages for real money, with the same 50 i can buy several things, not just one. Even if they are smaller (not only in value, but in the impact it has in the game), just the fact that you get "more for your buck" makes it easier to start "donating" and keep doing it over and over.

Since stash tabs are infinite, i would like to know if its not possible to make them 100 points on promotion days, so you can get 12 instead of 6 (talking about regular tabs, not premium). That seems simple enough (since its on promotion days only) and would make me and some other "cheap" players out there getting those 200 points for a first buy and even more in the future.
Remember also, that no actual content in PoE is ever locked behind pay. You don't have to wait for certain classes to rotate into being free. It is all free, forever.

You also can create infinite accounts to mule items to by making use of their free stash tabs. You don't ever have to pay a dime. If you are saying that you feel 20 dollars it too expensive for some stash tabs. Simply consider that the price for "paying" for all that free stuff. You get some more tabs, done and done. Pretend all the cosmetic stuff doesn't exist.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
If you enjoy the game. the content the updates they keep throwing at us then donate. thats how the show keeps going
@Stodderkonge
"
MagicCocaine wrote:
what else will i get for spending money on this game but extra tabs and weapon effects?

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop

You're welcome.
IGN : @Morgoth
I wouldn't quite call it DONATING... The F2P monetization scheme makes things a little odd. I liken it more to a "try before you buy," where the developer places the highest level of confidence in their players. So in that case, it is ALSO making a statement that you felt that this was a game that was worth paying for. That, had it been put out as a standard "shrink wrapped" game, you'd have plunked down some money to pick up. (And while the game's far from the polished state it will hopefully reach, it is certainly impressive enough to be such a non-free game!)

As far as the perks for paying, #1 is almost always getting those extra stash tabs. While the default character limit is easily workable (provided you know to delete ones you're done with, such as leftover race builds) if you play seriously, you can readily run out of stash space by the time you reach the endgame. And simply put having all that extra space comes in handy!

For cosmetic effects, though, note that the skin transfers are CHEAP, and ARE capable of copying ordinary item visuals. Don't think the unique or rare you have looks impressive enough? Then use a transfer to assimilate the appearance of an item you DO like the appearance of, and apply that to the one with the stats you want. They're comparatively cheap. (<$1 apiece, even when not in bundles)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info