Why do Zana's missions always have to have a Rogue Exile in them??

"
cortni wrote:

Also, WHO is OP?? It's not me I am sure, although you seem to be aiming your comments at me.

I almost died laughing.
Thanks for that
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
exiles already got nerfed to oblivion and are now only a shadow of their former glory, they are no real challenge anymore which is realy sad.

and yes, you can die easily in path of exile if your build, gear or playstyle sucks but this is not the fault of the exiles (anymore), it's your gear, build or playstyle.

people already offered to help you with advise, if youre not here just vent, post your build and gear. if you don't want any help, please insert "qq" into the title of your initial post.

thx (thanks)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
people already offered to help you with advise, if youre not here just vent, post your build and gear. if you don't want any help, please insert "qq" into the title of your initial post.

He already did:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/881816/page/8

"
grepman wrote:
I dont see how xandro is a problem for melee builds.

I was wondering too. Why would he be a problem for melee builds?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Didn't you know that Zana has a Rogue fetish?
cortni, I'm not sure if you're a troll or if you're just relatively new to PoE.

Either way, there are numerous ways of improving both your own skill as well as your characters stats and skills (both offensive and defensive).

Several people here have made some suggestions about how to improve, however you react by being defensive and feeling that everyone is attacking you for whatever reasons. That really isn't the case, at least not ALL the time ;)

You should really consider dropping some of your valuable uniques in favor of some good rare items. I really don't think that you need the voll's amulet or thief's torment. You can get a decent amulet with the stats you need and a higher life roll for just a few chaos orbs. Also, get two rings with increased phys damage, life and resists. Exchange the rejuvenation totem in your helmet for a reduced mana gem and you'll probably be able to run another aura, maybe even two.

Self-cast your curses. It gives you much more control over how your char fights.

If you want to significantly improve your survivability, I recommend getting an item with 3 red links and using CWDT, Enduring Cry and Immortal Call. That setup has saved lots of lives in PoE.

Also, if you want to improve your own skill then I recommend that you try some races in the next season or generally try playing on hardcore. Once you get to know the game mechanics a bit, you'll have a lot more fun playing it.

I personally have only ever tried softcore in a 1-week race and I really didn't like it. Having the additional challenge and thrill from the danger of losing your character makes you play the game differently and forces you to carefully consider what you decide to do.

Having a family and a job is no excuse for learning half of a game and then getting upset about it. I have a wife, a child (we're expecting #2 in January) and a job as well. I'm not an expert of the game but I know enough to stay alive and enjoy playing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info