Recap of BotW/HotW Episodes and 1.3.0 Skill Tree Teaser

Those look like some pretty dramatic changes, looks like more options with pathing which was much needed. I hope some love was given to all areas to make it easier to specialize your build. I just wish they would release the trees and a working calculator before the leagues started so we can get theory crafting.
2H & life nodes plz, cant wait
IGN Jinloman
08:00~24:00 UTC+8 TAIWAN R.O.C.
Mirror Service-thread/556020

Anyone notice it still takes 14 points to get to the dual totem... but you get a power charge on the way this time, going through the north side of the tree now, picking up INT points instead of STR points.
My favorite classes!
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
new Keystone for templar plz!!!

When weilding a staff, increased spell damage and increased physical damage apply for eachother
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Wow that's troll.

Interesting duelist revamp as I think its currently pretty solid although I'm excited either way.

duelist tree is not solid

its a nightmare to get out of there .. i make my builds as efficient as possible and i cringe when make builds starting as a duelist

we ve had the duelist tree for a longggggg time about time it changes very excited
POE 2 hype.
I think Duelist is in a pretty good spot right now. The only reason Duelist isn't played a lot is that there is no reason to invest in Armour and Evasion because Block and Spell Block are way more efficient as you can get defenses against attacks and spells at the same time.

Obviously I haven't seen the changes yet, but to me it seems that instead of tackling the problem (a couple of uniques that provide an insane amount of spell block for close to no investment) changes that aren't really necessary are made. I might be wrong though. I will make my final decision once the tree is revealed.
Last edited by Reizoko on Nov 19, 2014, 8:14:08 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
new Keystone for templar plz!!!

When weilding a staff, increased spell damage and increased physical damage apply for eachother

Ever heard of ethereal knives? Are you asking for a free double up just because or something?

Not even worth it to think of any other problems with that sort of stat.

pls
That tease is real.
My two favourite episodes of this season were Pledge of Arc Witch and The Arcane Archer.

Largely because they were essentially the same build. The choice of unique drove the build template to very different results and choices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info