[Mirror Service] Blood Talisman, 600 pDPS Crit. Foil, Onslaught Boots & more!

"
Still hunting a mirror <3

Someone sell Vrimsten and CommanderSauce some Mirrors!

"
Grigore wrote:
I miss MFJones and his comments. He would have said something glorious here.

Damn right, where is he?!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Bump!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
Broccolini wrote:

~b/o 1 Mirror
~mirror fee 40 exalts

This amulet is co-owned by Vrimsten (@Fumblebumb) and myself (@JackedCelery). You can get in touch with either of us to mirror it.

Broccolini and Vrimsten delivered, they were a pleasure to deal with. A+ service, amazing amulet, would mirror again.
"
Grigore wrote:
I miss MFJones and his comments. He would have said something glorious here.

lmao mfjones
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
bump for the sickest ammy on hc
IGN: smaastein
"
Broccolini wrote:
"
Broccolini wrote:

~b/o 1 Mirror
~mirror fee 40 exalts

This amulet is co-owned by Vrimsten (@Fumblebumb) and myself (@JackedCelery). You can get in touch with either of us to mirror it.

Broccolini and Vrimsten delivered, they were a pleasure to deal with. A+ service, amazing amulet, would mirror again.

You're welcome!
ign Fumble.
Soooooo about my free copy? :3
icu
"
Broccolini wrote:
"
Broccolini wrote:

~b/o 1 Mirror
~mirror fee 40 exalts

Phew, that's good to hear! I'm sure you are relieved everything went through smoothly after dealing with those two. Wink, wink ;)
Accidentally stumbled upon this thread when I mistakenly seached Rune Medallion stats in HC instead of Skrubkore, but god dem, thats a one beauty of an amulet. HC too!

With that 4th version btw thats missing a prefix -> Phys-accu-cc-cm-life, are you looking to hit 6% life leech there? If you do I think that will be the ONLY mirrorable amulet thats BiS for an evade archer, even in standard, theres absolutely no life leech-life-phys-accu-cc-legacy cm available around here, I had to use carrion braid the ES%/leech version when I tried split/crit evade archer lol.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Accidentally stumbled upon this thread when I mistakenly seached Rune Medallion stats in HC instead of Skrubkore, but god dem, thats a one beauty of an amulet. HC too!

With that 4th version btw thats missing a prefix -> Phys-accu-cc-cm-life, are you looking to hit 6% life leech there? If you do I think that will be the ONLY mirrorable amulet thats BiS for an evade archer, even in standard, theres absolutely no life leech-life-phys-accu-cc-legacy cm available around here, I had to use carrion braid the ES%/leech version when I tried split/crit evade archer lol.

Thanks for the good words!

Yes, the ideal last Prefix for the Life based version of Blood Talisman would be Tier 1 Life Leech (5-6%).

If this site is anything to go by though, with 0.295% chance to hit the Vampiric Prefix, this might take a while. We'll keep trying every now and then though for sure, and anyone who wishes to mirror the Life based version of Blood Talisman is welcome to throw Eternals at it instead of paying the fee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info