LLD Sarn Arena Ghost Town

Are most of the actives in LLD doing Alpha or something? I haven't played in awhile and Sarn Arena seems like a ghost town tonight, in America.

The forum here seems to be pretty quiet as well.

Add me if you like for standard LLD.

IGN: _Bowchicawowwow_
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
It's a constant game of waiting in the arena so that people will see the arena has people in it and wand to duel vs running up to the arena to see if people are in it and then going back to mapping.

The arena should have a waypoint imo so people can check who's in it while they're mapping. Either that or make notifications we can toggle on and off that tells us when someone has entered or left the arena while we're somewhere else.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
This is a dead time for poe anyway, both pvp and pve.

1.3.0 should really increase the pvp population that plays sarn arena.
IGN: @GreenDude
Thanks for the input guys. Surprisingly, the HLD Sarn Arena was full most of the evening and LLD was not. I was under the impression LLD was more popular overall.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
"
GreenDude wrote:

nope, HLD is active, yet GGG focus on lld? Logic
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
@Dopamineloveaffair
Actually the LLD population is bigger than HLD. Judging one night of sarn arena means nothing. Furthermore there is a ton of LLDers who are in the alpha and thus tend to log in there more lately.

I LLD but personally I dislike sarn arena and tend to play regular arena instead (teams is the most fun!)
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 19, 2014, 2:16:19 PM
"
"
GreenDude wrote:

nope, HLD is active, yet GGG focus on lld? Logic

lel
"
GreenDude wrote:
@Dopamineloveaffair
Actually the LLD population is bigger than HLD. Judging one night of sarn arena means nothing. Furthermore there is a ton of LLDers who are in the alpha and thus tend to log in there more lately.

I LLD but personally I dislike sarn arena and tend to play regular arena instead (teams is the most fun!)

LLD got more ppl then HLD?

are you drunk? HLD got way more people do you even actually play HLD recently how are you even in the alpha testing and helping GGG with this pvp balancing

"
"
GreenDude wrote:
@Dopamineloveaffair

LLD got more ppl then HLD?

are you drunk? HLD got way more people do you even actually play HLD recently how are you even in the alpha testing and helping GGG with this pvp balancing

Lol it is hard to take your post seriously.

Also LLD is more popular competitively. I am judging this based on participation in tournaments. We had an HLD tournament where an HLDer volunteered to get a list of possible participants. We did the same thing in LLD and got more total participants interested in a tournament.

Remember that LLD has SC & HC. HLD has almost exclusively SC. So when I say "LLD" I mean both SC&HC LLD.

Of course, I may be wrong, but atleast my claims are based on something tangible. Yours are not. Also I will let GGG decide if my help with pvp is worthy or not.
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 19, 2014, 4:02:41 PM
more popular competitively? more like for people that are lazy to level and have crappy high end gear so they all sign up for low level and you actually think LLD is better then HLD

what a joke please focus on HLD stop wasting time with LLD thankyou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info