Crackmonster's Hybrid Aegis Mjölner HoT-AutoCursing Headhunter - God of Thunder

Like to see the passive tree also, doing a very similar build to this, using a scion with pain attunent & blood rage discharger with mjölner, trying a similar build as a marauder and curius to see how you specced the passives.
Edit... oh wait.. i thought this was the other guide of mine.

I haven't updated this build, i ragequit it due to 1.3 passive changes, so i don't have a new tree.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jan 11, 2015, 10:31:09 PM
I might be resurrecting this build for 2.0, just have another build to do first.

This build might turn out better than before, i think at least i will be able to make it more tanky, but then i will also lose some damage.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCAaPu8OfuJQR3k56dWezdIhpzBXDZ_LAefZYfObNuitjWhlGlXPfmEhdqyE7-oYYuzawfcyTUYuU3Ttcql82cGC028FLayqxPYvzHrvWfOvp4TZQKAaOHIPPQ9HfiFgXhPAv5BVlG9mngY5vTZEnnTx706plWZU-tK3MfuqZU1TuymlhtEM9xZvFy-MdvMGvqcnC6yv42okqmTnJLCePFFgGbSDtjbpVdaApC2DFSD2oyzpCTPveoaz0TbTfuIsfXV4rv66SO674xutPeLEopcGGYr7CfbaGo9GacQV

Since having to use my mirrored chest ill be forced to try:

Static strike, multistrike, blood magic, faster attacks, fortify, and... culling :/ at least that'll be nice for headhunter in parties.

Again 2 curses to penetrate lightning resists.

Determination, Grace, Discipline and HoT.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 6, 2015, 6:51:33 AM
can you actualice the build, please? i love that
Trying to make this build in warbands atm, levling as sweeper and it's going great. Although the gear check is really hich I think I'll be able to figure it out with some tweaks here and there.

Found a Erqi so I pathed maces, but the general build passes all the good 2h nodes so sweep was the way to go. Using HoT and HoA and that's well enough damage and works smoothly with a seething mana flask.

Levling build : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecFLRQgGjgaPhpVIWAppS5TNug9_ECgRJ5GaUd-UEdTu1cNWGNZ814TXz9hIWVNaGVyD3KpdO108XaseTl673zZfuKE2YTvjM-QVZ7Nn8unMKyqrY29Nr6nxBXE9sbYz37SIdNv2WHawenV6hjvDvOb9kj3MnGF8xGxQtq5RtcnL1Hmd1M7O57FtC8hNEE_e4yExH7gdn-eV-RRl3kJljkO6wmplIdqeHqpJyFV3D0HdcCmLPuKIicglG9mVJSH37I=

Full build : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecFLQY5CTMM9xQgFSAWbxcvGYoZtBo4Gj4aVRqPG60hYCSwJwsppSzpLYMuUy_MNug9Dz3iPfxAoESeRmlHfkjuTUZQR1FgU7tV1lcNWGNZ814TXz9hIWLsZOdlTWZUZp5oZXIPcql07XTxdqx4rnk5eu982X11fuKApIO2hNmE74azhtGMz5BVlG-XBp7Nn8unMKmVrKqsr62Nr6e74702vqfAv8GCxBXEosT2xtjPftE20iHTb9N-2WHaweIs42rp1eoY7w7vTu968wbzm_ZI9qP22vcy-tL7Cfuq_rpxhfMRsULauUbX8kGCBw==

Just need another ex then I have my mjölner and I have gear stocked up with str/int/res so I think I can patch it together immediately. HYPE!

whoa whoa whoa!

Can't wait to see if you get it to work! Especially i am interested in seeing how the damage holds up with shotgunning nerfed. From what i calculated, at least with my standard gears, i should be able to get even more defensive power than before.

I would do it also, but my marauder is specced cyclone and loving that at the moment so don't see myself changing anytime soon, and don't feel like lvling another 90+ marauder.

But as you say, the gear check is massive, and on warbands with no legacy aegis, the es restore simply gets cut in half so it is far weaker.

Hype :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info