Hour #4 Still cleaning standard tabs

I cleaned up my Standard tabs... but the problem is, I got so many stuff in Rampage I'll prolly have to buy more tabs if I don't want my items to rot in the "remove only" ones.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
respwnd has 56 full tabs in Standard and 62 full tabs in Rampage. How many MTX stashtab sale weekends will he need before he can cram all his mediocre new crap in with his terrible old crap?
How many pixels do you really need anyway?
When I need to clear some stash tabs ( I only have 30ish) I pour a good sized drink and get to it with some goods tunes.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
when you want to spend an hour to clean you stash tab and it accidentally lasts a whole year...
#poeproblems
You guys know that your stash from temp leagues will be added as remove-only tabs that you can keep forever?
I am at the point when to make my stash tabs cleaner i'll have to start throwing away exalts

"
patlefort3 wrote:
You guys know that your stash from temp leagues will be added as remove-only tabs that you can keep forever?

Until you buy more stash tabs, then items from the remove-only tabs will be added to your main inventory and it will become a monstrosity you'll have to call an exorcizar to deal with

But then you can boast around that your inventory has been the star of The Thing horror movie:

Spoiler
Last edited by Teplokot on Nov 19, 2014, 12:03:33 AM
H̟̭͓̥̭̝͍͊̄̐A̛̝̠I̻̜̽ͤͭ̓̒̈L̟͙͇̲̱̭͙̎ͪͧ̉̈́̚͝ ̆ͫͥͬ̃͋S̓ͯͧ͏̝̫͍̼̻̥͖T̶̻͕ͩ́̈̈Å̝̜S͊̏̂̀̈͠H͒̂̍̊̚U͖̜̣̤ͯ̇ͣ̑L̩̪̫̜ͩ̾͌̍̕H̯͉͉̲̫ͫ͂̈ͫ̌̆͜U͔̤̲̼̳͋͆͗ͧ̊ ͎̼̞͖̲̪̋ͥMA̴̰̩̥͚͉ͧͧ͒̽Y̛̞͕͓͚͇ͥ̓͂ͦͨ ̨͎̠͖ͯͤͤͤ̋̚H̝̠̗̱͔̏ͭ̅̔ͅȈ̴̟͒̋̌ͧS͖͎̍̀͡ ̞̘͇͇̬̊ͨ͠P̬̀Á̲̳̰͕͉̼̋ͩ͛ͅS̹͓͕̜͈͍̄S͈͈̙̃ͣ͐̎I̠̘̺̭̬͡N͕̭̲̪͍̹G̤̤͖̝̖̞͝ ̶͖̤̯̻̫ͥͅÇ͕̟̻ͦ̏ͬͧ̽̔̚L̳̖̟̮̤̈́̾ͭ̓͠Ě̺ͦ̄̑A̜̞̲̒̑̓N̛ͣ͐̔ͣͤͬS̙͇̘̳͂ͅȨ̟̊̅̊͗ ̞̠̫̭̓ͤ͒̎ͯ̓́W̘̙͖̿̍̀͡R̰̠̞̗͖̈ͮ͛A̵̻̻̎̽E͕̮͙̽̾̋̈́̀ͯ͟C̢̲̞̟̯͖͈LA͚̳̹̳̞̱̣ͪ̌̈̋̂ͭ̊S͔̘͇͎̣͍̜͆̑̍̎T͕̝̋̿
Jeez I still have all my remove only tabs from previous leagues in my hardcore stash. Def time to do some cleaning most likely when this league ends. I Normally just empty out my tabs with currency and ignore the rest because i dont usually dont have a character alive at the end of the league and just wait for the next leagues to start. Kind nice that way because it gives me a chance to play other games and get a break from PoE so im fresh and ready for the new league. I'm surprised GGG doesn't put a time limit on them and am very thankful for that. I know I have just have a bunch of trash I thought was good when I first starting storing stuff back at release and most of it can probably just be vendored so at least it will be easy. I have between 30-40 tabs too so it will be a lot of alt shards.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
I am NOT cleaning my Standard stash.
I was asking for "clear tab" button to do it, to no avail.

One day, I am going to give all those Standard exalts to someone worthy. Someone willing to dig them out of that trash :)
this thread actually reminded me to do that and i did for 2 to 3 hours

pretty good for 27 tabs not counting another 27 remove only tabs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info