C*sual Scr*b B/R 1 Weeker

Kia ora guys,

Just a quick crossing of fingers, I saw that Chris mentioned casually that the Beyond/Rampage one weeker might just be HC only.

I was hoping that we could put together a quick QQ about it, and pray for a Scr*b version as well :) I have no mad skillz, am crap at the game, and dying makes me cry... (this is not sarcasm, btw, I am actually pretty terrible at this game, and HC would just end up being a horrible experience for me personally)

What are the chances that we could get a Softcore version of B/R?

Pretty please?

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Kia ora guys,

Just a quick crossing of fingers, I saw that Chris mentioned casually that the Beyond/Rampage one weeker might just be HC only.

I was hoping that we could put together a quick QQ about it, and pray for a Scr*b version as well :) I have no mad skillz, am crap at the game, and dying makes me cry... (this is not sarcasm, btw, I am actually pretty terrible at this game, and HC would just end up being a horrible experience for me personally)

What are the chances that we could get a Softcore version of B/R?

Pretty please?

:)

How much anarchist do you feel?

Anything less than a riot will not do. (unless GGG creates a softcore league because they are nice)
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
It only works when streamers whine, as was the case when the in-between league last time around was going to be non-hardcore only.

Get a few streamers on your side (unlikely), then you'll have a chance at getting an alternative. :)
TBH, when considering what happened last time I would be surprised if they didn't make a HC and a SC version of the next short league.
Yeah, but thats because the HC crowd is quite vociferous, whereas the SC crowd seems to be a little less "bang the drum".

I was hoping this would stay in GD where it could get some +1s or something.

Oh well, no biggie. If the worst happens, I'll just have to learn to play HC :)

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Well One Week races are traditionally Hardcore only, like any other race is hardcore only. The one month SC "race" was more like a league than a race, and the few SC races (I think there were really few, like two or something) were more like an exception than an usual thing. I have nothing against a SC One Week though, just that it's not something automatic.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Nov 18, 2014, 7:34:42 PM
"
It only works when streamers whine, as was the case when the in-between league last time around was going to be non-hardcore only.

Get a few streamers on your side (unlikely), then you'll have a chance at getting an alternative. :)

Nailed it.
If we cry enough like the alt+f4 noobs did last time im sure we get our softcore race, and we have to order pizza for the ggg devs
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Nov 18, 2014, 7:52:13 PM
If all it cost me was a couple of hundred bucks worth of pizza, I'd probably just do that. But then I'd have to take a week off work to get my moneys worth :)

I Actually think it'd be kind of cool to do a 1 week race between leagues that swaps difficulties. Soft tore beyond and hardcore rampage. Give everybody a chance to experience the league mods.

Or even better, since a bunch of people will have already experienced both leagues, prep the next set of league mods ahead of time and open up with a 1-week swapped difficulty teaser race, that way it's fresh for everybody.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info