[Elïte] Elite Pack // Temp League Only // Discord Required // Recruiting 4 Metamorph

Hello exiles,

ElitePack is now recruiting again. We've changed our requirements in order to join the guild:

1. You must have a level 90 character in standard league that I can verify via public characters through website, or via partying in game.
2. You are required to register on our discord. We really want to create an active guild where members can hang out and talk.

We've had many great league starts over the years, with our main focus on softcore temp leagues. We are a fairly laid back group of players. We don't necessarily focus on any one aspect of the game, but that doesn't mean that we don't have knowledgable/active players. We've had many week 1 shaper killers, currency flipping into mirrors, head hunters, mfers, etc etc. If you are more laid back and like creating hideouts, we have members who do that as well. One of our top designers is consistently in the hideout competition rankings. Racer, mapper, reroller, theory crafter, we take all active players.

Thanks for reading, and good luck in synthesis!
On my command, unleash hell.
Thanks for inviting me to the guild :)

can't wait for synthesis!!

edit: lol why I type incursion xD
Last edited by phexifa on Mar 3, 2019, 5:21:39 PM
"
phexifa wrote:
Thanks for inviting me to the guild :)

can't wait for incursion!!

Can't wait for incursion! :P

No worries dude, welcome to EP!

For anyone out there that's looking for a guild, we're a transition guild. We used to be open to all, but are now recruiting active players. We require all members to be on discord. Recruits also need at least a level 90 character.
Recruiting for Synthesis league!

-Must have a level 90 standard character.
-Must register on Discord

Yadda yadda yadda.

EP!
Hello ladies and gents!

Started playing in 2014 and been doing fine solo but now deciding to give this guild thing a try, since I like it in other games(primarily Eve online in the past).

I play from PST timezone, mostly weekday evenings with various hours on the weekends. Love re-rolling and trying out different characters a lot. That's why got only one level 90 character. Haven't been playing pretty much at all in the last league so excited for Synthesis!

What is the link to your discord?
Hey Shadow,

I'm a fairly new(ish) PoE player. Started at the tail end of Delve so I've really only played one full league(Betrayel) but I have quite a lot of previous gaming experience. Played D3 for a while on launch and various MMO's throughout the years. Currently I'm in an extremely small guild ran by a close friend who got me to try PoE but he's not planning on playing anymore so I'm looking for something new.

I'd like to join a more active guild as my current guild has like 4 active members. I'm also looking to take the game fairly more serious. I'm pretty interested in trying some group play and was curious if anyone in your guild does group play.(Doesn't have to be full time group play but looking for people to potentially run breachstones/sulphite rotations etc on a semi-regular basis) Do you think ElitePack would be a good fit for someone looking to semi-try hard Syntehsis that's got a solid general knowledge for the game?

I joined the discord(discord IGN Uskdara#6820)

Look forward to hearing back from you.
Hello guys

My name is Tom and would like to join you. main cause is that you focus on temp leagues and my partners are inactive. I am active player with 3000 hours played but not skilled. I would like to hang around and laid back with you!
IGN : KISSAVOSS
Discord: Lucifa #4435
Hey,

I have played several leagues spread out however last league I really got into PoE. Leveled 2 characters to 90 and beat elder/shaper for the first time :). This league i want to bring my game to the next level and I'm looking for an active community to be apart of.

IGN: BockGoesPewPew
Discord: Bock #1470
Hey,

Would like to join, been very active past few leagues, multiple 90+.

IGN: Sekai_
Discord: #3286
I would like to join the guild! and Discord! IGN JesusTheSavage

Multiple characters over level 90 ~ 1500 hours played Wideswing is OPOP!

Edit: Discord: JesusTheSavage #4704
Last edited by oLdSkoOl11611 on Mar 7, 2019, 5:31:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info