I got in but can't play :(

Agree, video drivers are a must.
mmm, let me take a look i'll find the link for you...

Go to the NVIDIA download page and download the "GeForce 8 series" drivers for your operating system.
Wow thanks everyone for the replies, especially Thomas. When I can go on my desktop I shall do that and see if it makes a difference.

Also, I will try 800x600 just it doesn't look... to nice. Only certain games can get a way with it :P
Couple other things to try:

check temps, could be a simple heat issue, fixable by a ~20 (or less) cooler pad.

Make sure PoE is set as an exception in firewall...could very well be slowing your data by scanning everything.

I played for the first time today (i got my key yesterday)
And it seems to run fine with my 8600GT.

I deactivated antialiasing and shadows from right from the start, i'm using 1024x768 tho, i didn't fiddle with options yet, i just played for 10 mins before going to work.
I made a dodo... I have a 8400GS... D: So I will be getting a new graphics card after christmas with maybe a better processor as well!
I have a 7400 GO which is a light 8400, i'm playing on a laptop in 1200x780 with no problem (no shadow, no antialias, trilinear filtering and no postprocessing).
Maybe i'm a bit lagging some time, but ping is not really constant.
You should try to uncheck some option and take a look at your ping (key F1 in game).

I will test that later, it isn't lag I get, just... slowness... if you get what I mean, so it maybe ping. Like when I play Dungeon Defenders my mouse is slow in the menu but fine in-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info