Brand new upcoming ARPG Lost Ark

Comparing to POE's dull-ish skills, the skills in L.A look a lot "a-okay" and imo, some of them are a bit creative (havent seen twin dragons diving plummeting dive in most mmorpg). However flashy skills only work for high cooldown-ish sorta style where you need to rotate your combos, else my eyes.....

do think it's safe to assume the characters are gender-locked...my instinct.

ONE THING I really really really applause: Manipulating the land base to move around. Although, not very....exciting to do so after a while.

and wow, I learned a lot of cool ideas and designs from this game. I would never thought about that idea where "2 huge statues inserting their swords into some....platform....". Curious to know what they does actually....hmm.

Thanks for sharing this.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Looks utterly stupid. The guy's sword is like 14 feet long and looks like it weighs over 1000 lbs. Why do they have to "out big" the last guy who made a big sword?

I like giant swords but I agree it's ridiculous, that thing can't be called a sword, more like a giant slab of steel that you smash people with like a hammer.

The asian art style is pretty simple: Take something from medieval fantasy, add spikes, spikes everywhere. Remove beards.
"
patlefort3 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Looks utterly stupid. The guy's sword is like 14 feet long and looks like it weighs over 1000 lbs. Why do they have to "out big" the last guy who made a big sword?

I like giant swords but I agree it's ridiculous, that thing can't be called a sword, more like a giant slab of steel that you smash people with like a hammer.

The asian art style is pretty simple: Take something from medieval fantasy, add spikes, spikes everywhere. Remove beards.

Add boobs. Enormous boobs. And the females must not look older than 14.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Goguser wrote:
Diablo 3 also looked nice on trailers...

Oh how foolish I was.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
While it looks great, here are the downsides:

1. Western release will take at least 3 years, probably more.
2. It will be very MMOish (some people already complain PoE is too much MMO lol, this will be way worse)
3. It will be pay2win, I guarantee it.
4. It will be grindy as fuck, imagine PoE but ten times worse.
5. You now realize point 4 makes point 3 even worse.
6. Customization/variety will probably be on D3 level aka bland as fuck.
7. The only longevity will come from grinding your brains out to get higher numbers.

Overall I'm literally not hyped. Koreans can into bombastic looking actiony gameplay, but everything else is kinda shit.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
don't like the look of it

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Bump.

Because this only needs ONE thread, and to my knowledge, this was the 'main' one.

Discuss your shitty Korean MMORTSMOBAARPGs here.

damn you make me laugh, that was GOLD
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I didn't see one single piece of loot in this trailer.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Bump.

Because this only needs ONE thread, and to my knowledge, this was the 'main' one.

Discuss your shitty Korean MMORTSMOBAARPGs here.

Such drama, many tears
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
I didn't see one single piece of loot in this trailer.

I also noticed this. Korean grinding taken to the extreme?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info