How much...

Would you pay for this game, if it wasn't free to play?
I just wanted to know how much people would pay for this game, that shows how interested you are in Path of Exile (My Opinion)

PS: I tried to Search for threads like this and I haven't found any.
Hmm... What should I write here?
not sure, I would have to try it first :)
Depends,if the game had a single player version i would pay for it.
Well I don't have a job but I'll say $40?
I stare at my arm and wonder why I have so many veins.
That's a silly question.

I would pay what they charged for it. Assuming it was a reasonable price (The price of any other online game).

If I was going to choose the price I would make it $1
i would GIVE THEM ALL THE MONIES!!
"
soulweaverx wrote:
That's a silly question.

I would pay what they charged for it. Assuming it was a reasonable price (The price of any other online game).

If I was going to choose the price I would make it $1

It only is a silly question if you see the silly side of the question. (Did it make sense?)

What I mean is... Of course, everyone would want it to be 1$ (If it wasn't free to play) but what I am trying to see here is how much people would pay for the game.
Last edited by Carlos9699 on Oct 24, 2011, 4:00:32 PM
"
Dagaroth wrote:
Well I don't have a job but I'll say $40?

I would pay around that as well, I think
"
Carlos9699 wrote:

It only is a silly question if you see the silly side of the question. (Did it make sense?)

What I mean is... Of course, everyone would want it to be 1$ (If it wasn't free to play) but what I am trying to see here is how much people would pay for the game.

I suppose. I guess $40 would be reasonable. If it was more than that I would need a soundtrack a pretty toy and other stuff for me to make googoo eyes at.
"
soulweaverx wrote:
"
Carlos9699 wrote:

I suppose. I guess $40 would be reasonable. If it was more than that I would need a soundtrack a pretty toy and other stuff for me to make googoo eyes at.

Lol, like a Path of Exile Collectors Edition!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info