why i'm dissapointed by the fragment change

Im sure after buffing frag drops GGG reduced drops on Atziri run. Im not saying its 100% true but I ran about 30 sets after the patch and its total loss of currency if I would have bought those sets. Not even 1 belt, 4 boots and flasks, 1 ignorance and about 5 rage+grief . I also noticed crap drops of maps during the run. It could have been bad luck, like the worst luck I ever had, but we'll see
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Honestly it's probably best to see if it actually changes the price of fragments much before whining.

I don't think it will, or if it does only a little.

Vaal orbs are not terribly cheap, and spending one on any random map to try to farm sacrifice fragments is probably not a great bargain. If you are able to run corrupted Courtyards and Vaal Temples consistently, maybe it's a good option, but otherwise it's probably cheaper and more reliable to buy dusk/dawns and run them if you are farming midnights for yourself.
I really do not think you have to worry about the fragment prices in the long run. Of course many of them are dropped at the moment because people are burning through all the vaal orbs and 3 boss maps they have stockpiled over time, however, once the new leagues start people will constantly use vaal orbs on maps and there wont be another fragment supply burst.
This is a great change, complaining about it because you are poor, well is kind of pointless.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Vaal orbs are not terribly cheap, and spending one on any random map to try to farm sacrifice fragments is probably not a great bargain.

lul who the fuck does that :D

you spend them on cartoboxes to get alot of maps form just 1 vaalorb
also you corrupt double unique maps that already have 2 or 3 bosses in them to get alot of dropchances per vaalorb.
Poor people can always fight back with Acuity nerf threads.

Seriously though, I think GGG found a nice middle ground.
Its Obama's fault.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Corrupt maps is a good balance between self-found fragment supply, and low level/wealth farmers supplying the rest.

Currently, there is an excessive demand for vaal orbs; increase supply generation via something low level/wealth farmers can trade up the ladder.

This, I think will strike just about the best balance between self sustainability and trading for sets that we can have without placing too much undue stress on either end of the spectrum.

Edit: In due time, though ^-^ may well be demand will lessen once map farmers l2p with vaal orbs. A lot of people noobing it up atm, I think, which may be inflating demand beyond reasonable expectations.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 15, 2014, 11:47:27 AM
"
mephisto_n wrote:
"
Xavqwyrus wrote:
would be nice if there was something unattainable in end game

That was the whole point these kids cried about for months till they got their free candy off of end game maps. They specifically did not like your idea. You should've spoken out about this and defend the old format much earlier.

It wasn't that the old system was bad, though IMO forcing people into low level content is just a way to push players away.

When they nerfed the old method into the ground, and forced people to rely on tricks to farm OLD content, it was well beyond bad. Then made worse when they nerfed the archives method.

IMO it was nice having a "Tell" ingame tell us what to look for. All this stupid run low level zones 20 times to find ONE corrupt zone was nonsense, those zones should have been static placements in certain zones, with a more reasonable farm drop rate, like the original drop rates would have been fine, if the zones were static, but NO, had to farm zones, just to farm corrupt drops, just to farm Atziri, so you could THEN Farm Uber Atziri.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
You can still get a good price for your sacrifice you got at the docks. This change has only made vaal orbs more expensive, and since those drop in docks too nothing happened except improved your profits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info