Tried logging in to Diablo 3 last night...

"
majesw wrote:
I've been playing some D3. It's fun enough, but you're completely at the mercy of RNG there... My crusader found his class set and is just crushing after about 60 paragon levels. My wizard on the other hand is approaching 100 paragon levels with only one piece of the class set... I'm stuck with that character.

I miss PoE. Wish they would stop posting hideout walkthroughs and add content. Or fix the race season so that I can race when it fits my schedule...

You mean your 174P crusader (also monk sharing the Ps)and your 65P Wizard right ?

Sucks to be your Wiz,shame there's no Economeh.She'll need to *keep what she kills* or start rolling sixes at Kadala ... that sly minx ... did you know Lorath keeps staring at her ? Quite the scene.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Thats the problem with no trade. You may find full set in three days...or you might be stuck with 5 of the same set chest pieces you can't sell to complete a set after 3 months. They try to fix is by making it rain but thats not perfect.

gtfo,Kadala hands out six set pieces like the cheap ass candy they are. lol =P

Come back to me after farming your SMK or Furnace with good rolls.. hahaha

Sucks to have Forgotten souls for crafting right ?
Last edited by Temper on Nov 14, 2014, 7:49:35 AM
What i personaly like about Diablo 3 are the droprates.
I played PoE for 3 months (rampage) and not a single expensive item dropped, than i started flipping trade chat and figured out, that this is the only way to get currency in this game...
It kinda sucks that buying stuff cheaply from new/unexperienced player is 100000x more rewarding than farming hard 78s maps...
"
What i personaly like about Diablo 3 are the droprates.
I played PoE for 3 months (rampage) and not a single expensive item dropped, than i started flipping trade chat and figured out, that this is the only way to get currency in this game...
It kinda sucks that buying stuff cheaply from new/unexperienced player is 100000x more rewarding than farming hard 78s maps...

Yeah that must kinda suck.

In D3 it rains legendrys all day and I don't get a cent for those either,that sucks too.

"
RogueMage wrote:
Launched the game, downloaded the new Battlenet installer, typed in my login name and password...

PLEASE INPUT YOUR AUTHENTICATOR CODE

Oh yeah, that bullshit app I ditched along with my old iPhone?

FUCK OFF, BLIZZARD

FAIL.

E: Just to clarify..lol...let me get this straight..lol... YOU lost the security device or app ( as well as the sku related to it) and somehow...lol...let me make sure I got this right..LOL... its the makers of the security tool's fault you cant access your stuff..? LMAO
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 14, 2014, 4:37:28 PM
Why would you bother logging in D3 at all?

The D3 community is full of numbskulls, especially the Witch Doctor community filled with dumbasses calling their minions 'pets'.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
RogueMage wrote:
Launched the game, downloaded the new Battlenet installer, typed in my login name and password...

PLEASE INPUT YOUR AUTHENTICATOR CODE

Oh yeah, that bullshit app I ditched along with my old iPhone?

FUCK OFF, BLIZZARD

FAIL.

E: Just to clarify..lol...let me get this straight..lol... YOU lost the security device or app ( as well as the sku related to it) and somehow...lol...let me make sure I got this right..LOL... its the makers of the security tool's fault you cant access your stuff..? LMAO

Failing sucks,it sucks less if you blame someone else.

=)
Last edited by Temper on Nov 14, 2014, 10:10:42 PM
ye this one time, I lost the keys to my front door

FUCK OFF LOCKSMITH
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Sethmancer wrote:
Why would you bother logging in D3 at all?

The D3 community is full of numbskulls, especially the Witch Doctor community filled with dumbasses calling their minions 'pets'.

Much suckiness

They should all be made to play D2 and play necromancer for ten years until they can tell the difference between sucky minions and sucky pets.
I'm currently playing Heroes of the Storm like a madman. I suck at it but it's quite fun. Malfurion and Tyrande are my mains, I like playing a heal whore. This is on topic btw because it's a Blizzard game.

P.S.: Is Temper getting more and more loco every day? I'm worried about him.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info