Tried logging in to Diablo 3 last night...

Launched the game, downloaded the new Battlenet installer, typed in my login name and password...

PLEASE INPUT YOUR AUTHENTICATOR CODE

Oh yeah, that bullshit app I ditched along with my old iPhone?

FUCK OFF, BLIZZARD
They aren't letting me change my old phone number. I changed phone 2 years ago.

Still somehow managed to sign up for overwatch beta :D
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
RogueMage wrote:
Launched the game, downloaded the new Battlenet installer, typed in my login name and password...

FUCK OFF, BLIZZARD

"
Skyforth wrote:
They aren't letting me change my old phone number. I changed phone 2 years ago.

Still somehow managed to sign up for overwatch beta :D

Sucks to be you two

I rang Blizzard tech direct,had the authenticator removed and my details changed within minutes.

The guy was polite and helpful,his name was Chris and he had a Kiwi accent......
Last edited by Temper on Nov 14, 2014, 4:24:27 AM
Thank Odin I remembered to disable my authenticator when I decided to quit using my Battle.net account. If I ever need to make myself vomit I can go install Diablo 3 without much hassle.
"
RogueMage wrote:

FUCK OFF, BLIZZARD

so its the fault of Blizzard that you are too lazy to manage your account?
"
Astealoth wrote:
Thank Odin I remembered to disable my authenticator when I decided to quit using my Battle.net account. If I ever need to make myself vomit I can go install Diablo 3 without much hassle.

D3 is cool though
Much colours, much legendaries and 3 builds to choose from
For each class
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
Astealoth wrote:

D3 is cool though
Much colours, much legendaries and 3 builds to choose from
For each class

Must suck to give in to FOTM builds
Bought D3 on launch. Played it for a month. Didn't get anywhere. Sold equipment and the game for real money, started playing PoE, and never looked back.
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Nov 14, 2014, 6:25:31 AM
I've been playing some D3. It's fun enough, but you're completely at the mercy of RNG there... My crusader found his class set and is just crushing after about 60 paragon levels. My wizard on the other hand is approaching 100 paragon levels with only one piece of the class set... I'm stuck with that character.

I miss PoE. Wish they would stop posting hideout walkthroughs and add content. Or fix the race season so that I can race when it fits my schedule...
"
majesw wrote:
I've been playing some D3. It's fun enough, but you're completely at the mercy of RNG there... My crusader found his class set and is just crushing after about 60 paragon levels. My wizard on the other hand is approaching 100 paragon levels with only one piece of the class set... I'm stuck with that character.

I miss PoE. Wish they would stop posting hideout walkthroughs and add content. Or fix the race season so that I can race when it fits my schedule...

Thats the problem with no trade. You may find full set in three days...or you might be stuck with 5 of the same set chest pieces you can't sell to complete a set after 3 months. They try to fix is by making it rain but thats not perfect.

Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info