If you don't know what thread, you haven't been paying attention.

And the laws of OT are fluid and rarely follow Newtonian principles.
My guess is "Niggardly and retarded" thread by Charan , which I really enjoyed and made me learn a new english word - I'm italian but fluent in English, yet I didn't know what niggardly meant, had to look it up. Now I know a new word - don't know if I'll ever use it though ;-)

OT doesn't know The Question - we are safe for now!

Edit. changed a line, now your reply doesn't make sense, sorry :(
I was referring to Douglas Adams, which I'm sure you know too.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Nov 13, 2014, 10:45:52 AM
Adam Smith?

Anyway I prefer fucking with laws of physics. At a quantum level I may be right. Or left.
84 = 34 + 50.

From another thread we know that average internet troll's age is 34. 50 is 5 x 10, which is Man's number multiplied with God's. This brings us to the shocking conclusion that 84 = Troll + Man x God, which means that all one thread in PoE forums needs to be locked is addition of a seasoned troll in a thread that is multiplied contribution of Mundane and Divine. I suspect this will lead to some new theorycrafting and builds.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Well there's no point in arguing science. Avramovic returns to a heroes welcome.

Three chairs!

Spoiler
one for me to sit in. One to put my feet up as they kinda hurt right now. And a third the hug and pet and call George.
I love that cartoon, so much love in it it's sickening

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Oh! Nice bitchslap.

I was just having fun if you must know. Playing a little game as it were.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info