Mon'tregul's Dual curse Minnion Master HC/SC Updated 2.0

We use Undying Evangelists from the Sceptre of God as spectres. They are optimal for dps and survival, and scale really well via hatred and our curses.

I leveld up to Ledge Merciles using Ground slam. Level the gems as soon as posible during levling up the character. Didn't use any respec when transiting over from Ground slam to the minion master. I siply leveld using the curent passive tree only used Hatred as aura together with Ground slam. This build is both HC and SC viable the only difference is for HC grab more life nodes. For minnions use a +2 Minnion helmet. The links is somewhat what you prefer I'm curently using Culling strike on my sombies instead of Faster attacks.

Gem links:
Spoiler

4l: Arc + Curse on Hit + Warlord's mark + Enfeeble ( curse of choice )
3l: Hatred + Generosity + Reduced Mana
3l: Enduring Cry + Immortal Call + Cast When Damage Taken
4l: Purity of Fire + Purity of Lightning/Elements + Flesh Offering + Reduced Mana
5l/6l: Raise Spectre + Added Fire + Increased Area of Effect + Spell Echo + Life Leech (if 6 link) + Minion Damage
4l: Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Faster attacks/Culling strike (in a +2 Minion Helm).

Skill tree old and broken ( 1.3 )

Skill tree new 2.0
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEBwY5BkkI9A0fEJcTbBRNFm8XLxhqGJEaPhzcHRQfxySqJLAo-iqYLYsy0TWSNuk6WDwoPQ89_EGHRARFR0WdTLNNuVFgU1JVxlXWVw1YB1hjWfNakV8_ZOdmnmpDaqxr220Zcg9yqXaseC95OXzlfRh-4oCkgseD24VgiECMz48aj0aQM5itmuCboZy-ns2mrKcIpzCofarErJisqq2Nr6e3PriTvJ-86sBUxPbG2My8z37SIdP72L3ZC9lh2t3jaunV6hjr7uyK8i_zBvZI9zL31_no-oD60vuq_Ev-Cg==?accountName=Tootaly&characterName=BlowmyDong

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal: Oak Kill Kill

Curent gear
Spoiler

Flask setup I'm using
Spoiler

FAQ
Spoiler
Why Marauder over Witch? Maruder allows us to stack as much life as possible. This build actually hardly needs or uses mana, so the Witch start in the passive tree is useless to us. We don't need 9 zombies because we use Montregul's which halves our zombie count from 8 to 4. Additionally we +1 max fire resist. I feel Marauder has the same power of minions as a Witch but has increased survivability.

How do I raise my spectres with Spell Echo support? I carry on summoning two spectres! . Unsocket Spell Echo and raise your spectres as normal, after you are done resocket Spell Echo. Minions don't snapshot anymore so this is an easy solution.

How do I raise my Zombies? I have hardly any mana or mana regen! Swap in a blood magic gem/remove suport gem's temporarily when you want to raise your zombies.

Defence screen shot
Spoiler

Video

If you want to see the build in action I sometimes stream. I wil however start streaming to show you the Buuild in action on Request.

you can find my stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/tootaly.
if you have any questions feel free to give me a Whisper @BlowmyDong I tend to play alot so the chance of finding me online is good.

Thnx for actualy reading this mumbo jumbo.
( My first forum post exept for shop so excuse my nobbish post )
Last edited by Tootaly on Jul 18, 2015, 1:58:45 PM
Any feed back is appreciated

Change log
Spoiler
1st Edit Changed some parts and added more info
2nd Edit Added new skill tree to use with patch 1.3 ( tested and still works wonders )
3rd Optimised tree a bit
4th Added Video of build as Requested on tell ingame
5th New better Video and screen shot of Defence
Last edited by Tootaly on Dec 31, 2014, 1:23:17 PM
It is just not good copy of this build with less block chance and - 1 curse. You even copied FAQ section from Angryafrican's guide.

And yes, leveling as summoner is viable, all you need is Matua Tupuna Tarnished Spirit Shield and Bones of Ullr Silk Slippers.
Last edited by Semarogin on Nov 12, 2014, 2:37:03 PM
Never said it was soomething no one has done 1000 times better or hasen't been done before. Neighter have I said I wasn't getting inspired bt another build. We all get ideas eighter by seeing a buil or reading about one. But yes I see now I should had typed it in the post that it's nothing no one has done beofre or done 1000 times better
our guild killed atzri using zombie using before smoke mine nerf.but after nerf he told me that its hard to make zombies target the atzri during split phase .but still doable while u can dodge and convocation at right time u can kill but its tiring process.
sounds intrestinf I'l find a day and do some more testing then. The problem I had was I prolly noobed out on using my convo.
try replacing desecrate from ring and place it in belly chest and use another convocation so that u can get lesser time cooldown
Thnx for the tip I'l try that
Added new skill tree to use with patch 1.3 tested and still works wonders. Prolly need some changes to optimise the tree but work with curent tree http://poeurl.com/y8O8Gbw
Last edited by Tootaly on Dec 16, 2014, 8:59:08 PM
added a hastly made Video after getting a request ingame. Wil upload a better Video in a few days. Sorry for the bad sound a quality.. http://youtu.be/g_aoqYCDAp4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info