keta wrote:
"
You CAN bring the base item into the map and chance it#

any source for this ?

Fucking recorded lol

read plz ...

he said

"
However I was super paranoid so I decided to only use leather belts droped in the map.

Last edited by keta on Nov 3, 2014, 3:22:09 PM
"
keta wrote:
"
You CAN bring the base item into the map and chance it#

any source for this ?

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2l3qh8/psa_gggs_response_to_chancing_legacy_league/
Told you man you should pick up that mirror i offered :P but you refused it...

ended up chancing one...
BuKhalil how many chances you used if I may ask? Also did you bring leather belt or used one from map?
Last edited by cavantese on Nov 4, 2014, 4:39:27 PM
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
Youtube Video(Watch in HD) Detailing all the attempts: http://youtu.be/7dBEkVQkWHU
Spoiler
My screen recorder glitched toward the last few maps I ran and somehow recorded the right side of my screen as my left and the left as my right.

I started this project a few weeks back;
I never chanced anything before, mostly because I don't like to gamble; Usually just save up my chance orbs and sell them in bulk for exalts. There has been several post on reddit(just screen shots, no one has gotten a video recording of league specific being chanced), but nevertheless it was very interesting and someone needed to provide concrete evidence without a shadow of a doubt that, you could in fact chance those uniques. Now, I gotten pretty lucky this league with a Shavronne's wrapping drop + kaom's heart(which isn't worth much this league) + countless Exalts, So I have quite a huge bank toward the end of the rampage league. So I decided, "hey! it's time to burn all the currency since i'm strictly a league player."

I decided to dump all my currency into Chance orbs and Scouring Orbs. Since I don't see anyone else with a headhunter on Rampage and it is just such a fun unique, so why not be that one guy who has that one belt that everyone wants? At the same time, I really wanted to get some up to date data on the chance of chancing any unique that the PoE community can use. (FOR SCIENCE!)

So a few full tab of chance orb/scour orbs later. I started chance/scouring away.

Now, In order to chance these league specific uniques You NEED to be using the Zana's map mod related to that league. On top of that Chance/Scouring must be done IN the map.

In my case it was Nemesis, Now according to recent reddit post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2l3qh8/psa_gggs_response_to_chancing_legacy_league/

You CAN bring the base item into the map and chance it# However I was super paranoid so I decided to only use leather belts droped in the map.

*Watch the video to see all the unique belts I chanced.

Total chance/scouring attempt:
Spoiler
So possibly 1 out of every 200-250 are uniques (more likely lower tiered uniques of course)

6 unique out of 1369 = 0.44% chance of a unique

results:
Spoiler

==============================================================================
Still got some thousands of scouring/Chance left(might as well keep chance/scouring for more data) I'm going to start a straw post on the next unique you guys want me to chance.

http://strawpoll.me/2918430

Will continue to burn currency in the name of Science!
~that's my promise to everyone.

==============================================================================

Gratz bro =D
"
cavantese wrote:
BuKhalil how many chances you used if I may ask? Also did you bring leather belt or used one from map?

Picked up the belts from the maps and exactly 238...
Last edited by Lightwoods1 on Nov 5, 2014, 4:41:01 AM
+1,000,000

what a great idea !

gratz!
pretty sick belt, and i`m amazed that it only needs lvl 40 as lvl req.

Damn. I'm 1225 chances in and still waiting for headhunter :S PLEASE CHRIS WILSON!
2 wurm belts so far
Last edited by ayuwise on May 21, 2015, 12:36:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info