so 122 people killed dom in the race.......

since it isnt possible to monitor live data anymore for weird reasons

Duelist 8 6.56 %
Marauder9 7.38 %
Ranger 5 4.1 %
Shadow 20 16.39 %
Templar 20 16.39 %
Witch 42 34.43 %
Scion 18 14.75 %
All 122 100 %

btw el play 4000 people on average are the numbers so sad you need to keep them hidden ?

who thought it would be a good idea to let someone race for 5h !!! and give him 10 points is that fun ?
i know i know the argument from the proracer uhhhh EL and descent was point inflation

just from a marketing point whats better for racing having many mediore racers in the thousends or a few handful of competing proracer ?(122 is a fucking joke) noone likes this shitracetype

seriously as someone who startet racing in season 8 and really got into it this season is the biggest letdown so far it almost seems the person who designed this had no fucking idea at all

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Nov 1, 2014, 4:35:38 PM
I think that possibly GGG wants to make racing for a smaller, top percentile audience. Not a lot of meat left on the bone for the also-ran folks.

I personally can't see how it's going to help grow the player base, but it's their game, so it is what it is.

We're all just visitors in GGG's house, not prisoners. :)
2,5h tops and race is done. Don't need to play 5h, in 5h u can do it 2 times.
This is Gameplay help. What exactly you want us to help you with?

you dont appear to be a forum newbie.. why dont you post it in feedback section? All QQ and complaints should go there
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 1, 2014, 6:45:13 PM
"
1337fun wrote:
2,5h tops and race is done. Don't need to play 5h, in 5h u can do it 2 times.

The point is NOT that an extreme few can complete the event in 2.5 hours or whatever. The point is, is it good for the future of the game to have events designed for a couple hundred players.

You're a gifted athlete in the sport, but need to step outside yourself and observe the bigger picture.
"
Ludvator wrote:

you dont appear to be a forum newbie.. why dont you post it in feedback section? All QQ and complaints should go there

This post was moved here by a mod.
"
"
Ludvator wrote:

This post was moved here by a mod.

ok..sorry then..

doesnt belong here.. I guess even the mods have the right to make mistakes:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 1, 2014, 8:33:57 PM
Cheers, sir. Appreciate the work you do here :)
Races should never be more than 1h30, they also screwed EU weekend players this season.

122 is not surprising, Dominus is a hard boss and without crafting abilities and rng luck, most casual will never kill him that quick in a HC environment.

Forum pvp
OP is mad because people suck at this game? Too fucking bad yall can't kill dom in 5 hours (ROFL).

You're just not a serious racer if you can't kill dom in 5 hours, that shit's EXTREMELY slow. Those races are for serious racers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info