Exalted Orbs - some people beleive they will skyrocket, some don't

Some peole beleive Exalted Orbs will increase in price when the Rampage league ends (mainly beginner players) when I heard this I asked some more experienced players, and they said that the end of Rampage league will not have any effect on the price of Exalted Orbs.

I personally don't know what to beleive.

What do you guys think?
I think crappy economy sim is crappy.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
There's no reason why exalted orbs would increase in value. If anything, they would decrease because all of a sudden there are a lot more of them (as well as items) on the market.
lol here we go again. Remeber chaos were gonna go to 100:1 and beyond thanks to that multiimod path... meanwhile right back to normal.. hysteria is funny.
Git R Dun!
"
brunowa wrote:
There's no reason why exalted orbs would increase in value. If anything, they would decrease because all of a sudden there are a lot more of them (as well as items) on the market.

For every new exalt entering the standard economy there will be 100s if not 1,000s of chaos orbs and fusings.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
lol here we go again. Remeber chaos were gonna go to 100:1 and beyond thanks to that multiimod path... meanwhile right back to normal.. hysteria is funny.
I would wager a guess that the majority of people won't be interested in hoarding Rampage wealth into Standard as they'll just be playing the next 3 month league when it starts and will therefore spend the majority of their currency towards the end of this league to try out cool stuff/feel rich /powerful whatever.

I myself do play some Standard and will carry over some good currency, but exalted orbs are crazy cheap in Standard, there's just too much supply and accumulation for the end-of-league to have much effect when people in Standard are buying stash tab bundles to store their tabs of exalted orbs!!
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
"
M_A_M_M_O_T_H wrote:
Some peole beleive Exalted Orbs will increase in price when the Rampage league ends (mainly beginner players) when I heard this I asked some more experienced players, and they said that the end of Rampage league will not have any effect on the price of Exalted Orbs.

I personally don't know what to beleive.

What do you guys think?

No, this is BS. Exalteds will stay in price.
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
"
Nephalim wrote:
I think crappy economy sim is crappy.

It's actually a pretty good economy sim :) what's making it crappy in your opinion?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
And what's the reasoning for exalts to skyrocket? No one knows or is able to elaborate :)

Path of Mass Hysteria & Market Speculation
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info