When do you consider your character COMPLETE and start new?

When I run out of maps.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Oct 31, 2014, 3:33:37 AM
Level 55, just before cruel Dominus. The progress to be made past that point is miniscule and I tend to get bored during act 3 cruel, so I just stop there.
75-85
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Taking on Atziri at only level 81? Wow that must be some really successful character you got over there.

What level character do most people try to tackle Atziri?

Just try it and go there...
See how everything you did so for was easy as pie compared to that 3 fights.

After you failed it try to think about it if will be able to manage it with some more Levels or you just reroll a new char that will be able to kill Atziri.

Good places to practice for Atziri are most 72 Map Bosses, 75 merville, Death and Taxes Map.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
never. my character is 100 and perfectly geared still I will not start a new one.
I never considdered a character complete, just taking more or less long breaks and prioritize other chars (semi self found, just sometimes buying items, hating path of trading and wasting time that I could use to kill something).

This happens mostly when
A) I realize I bricked it in the late 50is levels (CI too early, not enough respec points left to change that and not enthuiastic enough about item/tree/skill synergy to use regrets)
B) when it get's boring and I want to try something new (in the late 70ish-early 80ish mostly)
C) when I would need gear upgrade (in the regular good items range, not BIS) that I can't afford (postpone for when RNGesus blessed me (Not expecting it too soon))

Also if I find interesting uniques I try making a character based on that and often stop the recent character.

Unfortunately like that I stay kinda poor and only see early endgame. But rather play like this than going some premade forum build and just play to get that BIS item to make some kinda broken builds that "exploits" game mechanics to maximum extend.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
When I get bored
i got maxed/bored after first month, waiting for new league cuz rampage was just lazy shit.
let us have third fucking 4 month league, cut throad/global pvp god damn it.
Last edited by Goguser on Oct 31, 2014, 2:07:17 PM
Usually around lvl 90, but all depends on whether or not I am having fun and enjoying said build.
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
When getting upgrades is too expensive, and doesn't even add all that much.

Example: Empower 4 is what you need to upgrade :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info