When do you consider your character COMPLETE and start new?

Hi,

I've been leveling up my first ever awesome character. I've had about 4 other characters reach the 60-70 level and this would take me through to the start of maps.

But I wanted to go one-step further.

Now, I've developed a character to level 81 and I'm clearing maps pretty easily. The thing is, what is there next in this game to do? Is there any point for me continuing on with this character?

I think I'm going to buy a Sacrifice Set tomorrow and take on Atziri... but other than that is there anything special to do at this end of the game?

I feel as though I'm "complete" but it's kind of weird just stopping. I feel like there needs to be a big victory song and dance finish.

What level do you guys take your characters to? When do you consider it time to stop a character and move on?
When I get bored
When I run out of maps or money to buy maps. Or chacter is boring as hell. Max blocker I built and RF maru. Couldn't do them anymore.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 30, 2014, 7:53:32 PM
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
When I get bored
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Somewhere between 1 and 72.
Taking on Atziri at only level 81? Wow that must be some really successful character you got over there.
I will +1 the Boredom factor as well.

I've only managed to level 1 character to 90, and that was only because it was so tanky that I could do whatever I liked without dying.

Mostly I get to 80 or so and get a little tired of it.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
When I wake up in standard.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
When I get bored
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
when it costs more than 2 mirrors to upgrade a slot.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info