Cast when Disconnected Gem

It is needed.
have you tried using "good internet connection" gem?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 30, 2014, 3:52:46 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:

''smartass''
Cast when desync gem would be better. It will proc all the time.
"
Vladurance wrote:
It is needed.

BiS for Zana's fractured map missions , rofl .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Oct 30, 2014, 11:23:53 PM
"
yeopokemon wrote:
Cast when desync gem would be better. It will proc all the time.

Unfortunately not. Don't forget there's a 250ms cooldown on trigger gems.
"

Unfortunately not. Don't forget there's a 250ms cooldown on trigger gems.

This ^
yea i suggested this the other day in global, and someone said it should be paired with the "reconnect" gem, then all the problems would be solved. Now if only it didn't boot you from your party and the map and remove all your summons, that'd be a help.
And how that gem would save your ass? It takes the same time to proc as it takes to logout your character in a case of a DC...

If you DC on a high level map, only luck will save you..

I get a lot of DC's due my crappy connection and there are 3 different type of DC's:

1. sudden one, just boom and you are in the login screen (0 deaths so far from these)

2. game freezes and then after 5-120 seconds you either found yourself dead or in the login screen (usually lethal but you might survive if you alt/f4 as soon as you realize the situation, don't give the client/serveer the opportunity to resync)

3. client/server connection is lost, every monster on your screen follows you but you can't do nothing to them and they can do nothing to you either. If you were in the mniddle of the pack, you might see your health go down but pots do nothing, if you were moving with AA on your mana also goes to zero (lethal if you were in the middle of something, quick alt/f4 might save you)
d:-D*
"
"
Ludvator wrote:

Hello there grammer polise bermalberist! Are you the same person as bermalberist that also lurks on these forums? Just curious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info