Corrupting Blood forever annoying, killed me numerous times in Beyond League. How you avoid it ?

CB is soo Nemensis... actually, no. CB is sooo Act3x Dominus, >1 year ago...

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 30, 2014, 6:48:57 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Whenever I fight such a rare (tanky corrupted blood with or without reflect), at some early point IC will trigger, then I murder him and, combined with Staunching Flask, all is fine.

As it was written below, CB doesn't proc CwDT so if you die before you are hit, it will not proc. Normally it's quite rare case, but some spell can acquire 20+ stack in split of second, like Incirenate, Tendrils or Ball Lighting.

Incirenate is good example, GMPed Incirenate with average CPS can acquire even 60 stacks per second. And if it happens, than CB rare is golem... after one unfortunate moment, my Incirenator brings SB, it no point to try to kill such with main skill.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Oct 30, 2014, 7:28:58 AM
Oh dear, you can not face roll the content. Well done CB!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
Oh dear, you can not face roll the content. Well done CB!

Incidentally, skills most prone to CB are not those you can face roll content with most. For example, you know how much CB stacks acquire my Flameblaster while being able to one shot 75s map boss? One, sometimes 2, sometimes none... ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Make a trapper!

I think i will

Slightly OT, but I endorse this. If you've never played a trapper, they are a lot of fun with the proper considerations. They tend to be very active builds that do not (edit: or rather, do not have to) rely on single skill spam, which translates to some very enjoyable encounters ^-^ They are also supper versatile; there's no "just a trapper" build, there's spell and ranged attack trappers that can make use of any among many different skill synergies.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 30, 2014, 10:55:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info