Thank you GGG, you inspired me to follow my dreams. (Eitr shown at e3!)

I wish there were more games like PoE.

I wish that Sacred 2 hadn't died such a horrible death.

I wish that Diablo 3 hadn't been so dumbed down.

Never mind, I have the new Civ now. ARPGs are mostly dead, other than this one which I've played enough of already QQ.

And last night I had a dream of the game where I was playing a new robot mech character with dual totems for arms.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Looks good,combat looks like it will have a nice feel to it.
Thanks for the positive comments everyone, we're humbled. :)
INGAME: Savanity
That game looks very good, really dig the style!
That looks suprisingly good, I'm in.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I was prepared for the worst clicking that link.

But this looks really fun.

Sound seems to be good too. And sound effects etc. are very important to get atmosphere across. Especially with this art style.

Can't wait to try this.

Keep us informed when the Kickstarter goes up or a demo is available.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Looks neat! Best of luck with continuing development.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
I dig the vibe, im glad they inspired you.

GGG, depspite all the jackassery people speak about them, came from a similar desire. Game looks good, but beware of haters and trolls.

My own two cents on the video is make blocking dependant on the shield be facing the right way, thats one place GGG fucked up. You shouldnt be able to block something your shield cant stop.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Nov 2, 2014, 11:12:56 AM
"
Derity wrote:
Hey guys,

For the past 6 months I have been working on a game, I am the lead game designer and artist.

The game we are working on is called Eitr, it is an Action RPG with heavy inspiration from PoE, Dark Souls, and Diablo, and other similar style games.

I played POE for a long time before I started working on Eitr, and I played from day one, (Level 82 Hardcore Melee Ranger was my best) did pretty well in races, made a tonne of friends and have memories that I will never forget.

I would like to humbly thank Chris and the rest of the team at GGG. You provided immense inspiration for us to follow our own dreams and we cannot thank you enough.

Yesterday we released our first gameplay footage, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziuOCGlO4LM

We are a team of two indie developers making this game, it is the first game we are going to see to completion, it has been both of our passions for as long as we can remember.

We hope that you enjoy the video, we would love to hear some feedback from the PoE community.

- Derity

As a novice Java/C++ programmer, this is inspiring. Keep up the great work.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
That looks pretty awesome can you make it work on my smart phone? Id play it all the time if you could!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info