Our PvP experience here, Qarl may appreciate it.

My experience with pvp has been a hit or miss, one of the most annoying factors players can just run away. Killing the fun of a good match. With this said, the best approach is to have smaller maps, thus we should have enough room to kite but still not be able to enjoy to bubble fudge a mile away.

In addition players should choose predetermined builds, players should have the option of picking from a variety of builds submitted by players themselves. There should also be pvp flasks that players can choose from. For example a flask may increase your casting speed at the cost of some defense. Give and take...

Capture the flag team matches, capturing chests... Team to hold the flag or chest before timer runs out get rewarded highly.

What I really want is, avatar pvp. You can select npc characters, for example choose piety and have her pvp against a player who picked Dominus. Avatars have a tier system to upgrade their armor.

Most importantly, a MOBA PoE would be quite amazing. With the comic book out and such interesting npc, it would be extremely epic.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Oct 29, 2014, 9:09:13 AM
Boring...MOBA poe LOL.Wait for the qq for desync.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Oct 29, 2014, 9:09:50 AM
From what ive seen freezelock builds are always either completely op, or completely useless. Probably a mechanic to avoid for pvp. My ice spear build doesnt get touched, or gets ruined.
HAIL SATAN!
Solwitch are you in the alpha?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
This might be controversial but something that should be considered is granite flasks. I had a dagger crit glass cannon character that specialized in 1 shots. I would just granite then diamond and just 1 shot people. The granite allowing me to be pretty invincible then kill seems like a mechanic that might just not belong in PVP.
"
ripsaw1990 wrote:
This might be controversial but something that should be considered is granite flasks. I had a dagger crit glass cannon character that specialized in 1 shots. I would just granite then diamond and just 1 shot people. The granite allowing me to be pretty invincible then kill seems like a mechanic that might just not belong in PVP.

Armour sucks for PvPdue to obvious reasons
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
ripsaw1990 wrote:

The granite is the problem here? Haha haha haha ha haha.
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
ripsaw1990 wrote:

The granite is the problem here? Haha haha haha ha haha.

Next level immortal call
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Armour is actually much better in LLD than in LLD since except crit dagger(and im not even 100% sure) there is no other way to deal high enough physical damage to absolutely ignore armour if you have decent amount. At least from my personal experience
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Shade444 wrote:
Armour is actually much better in LLD than in LLD since except crit dagger(and im not even 100% sure) there is no other way to deal high enough physical damage to absolutely ignore armour if you have decent amount. At least from my personal experience

I know this, why a few weeks ago when ppl claimed molten shell was weak in lld I laughed. Yes its not afk style 1hit killing fools but it adds a significant amount of armor. Which we know is an actual viable stat in lld. Same thread said tempest shield was weak in lld, 4% block and shock is a big deal. Its again not afk style melting ppl like hld...but what skills/flasks/items provide at this lvl is really good. Though granites are still not the problem. When in the same sentence you go "I 1hit ppl with my dagger plus use granites" ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info