[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

Can you explain more about Vaal Pact? When to take it, how to make sure you're safe without life pots? And why is a Life pot part of the end-game build if you have Vaal Pact?
Last edited by Zoxjib on Jul 19, 2015, 9:00:38 AM
am i missing something here

i RIPed soo many times in merciless
a lot from bosses or warbands and some of the normal mobs
i reached the sewers now in merciless and feels i cant go further because of such low EHP
im going to get acrobatics and phase acro now , but i dont know if that could deal with the problems
off course i need to get my leech and crits right because i feel im very low on crits and thats make me
freexe no one or rarly freezing

here is my passive tree

the gear is not loading when they load i will post them

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAv4EBwVCBbUHHg3RDkgPqxEtEZYWQBZvFr8dFCBuIuokiyaVKjgsnC0fOlg9X0GWQsNEq0WdTLNQMFF0UlNTUlVLVa5Vxl3yYeJjQ2aecFJw1XGFcg98g3_GghCD24V9idOMNo5kjumPRo-mlSCVLpeVmuCio6aZpwius7FCtvrB88M60PXfhN-w42ro1uvu8NXzEfem-tI=?accountName=ceasar23&characterName=Frosta
I got the 5 l armor and the 5 L staff and the windscream boots and my gems are lvl 19
I do 24k raw dps..how do you get more dps and what is PC ?
Oh, man, I missed the boost to Vaal Pact! Apparently now you can still use Life flasks with Vaal Pact! Wow, that's SUPER OP.

I'm still using really crappy gear at level 80, sometimes ripping unexpectedly but for the most part the build is working really well. As you see I don't bother switching from AoE to single, I just use Flame Surge in a 3L...

As long as you pot Ruby+Sapphire+Topaz before warping into a big pack (and Vaal Grace before bosses/other strong hitters) you're usually fine for the next 5-10 seconds...

TREE at 80: https://goo.gl/trlJ6b

Gear:

This build is pretty nice, BUT what is with jewels? no jewels? :O
Hey, got a question or two about the HARDCORE version of this build - went life/cast speed rewards so far, what should I grab as merc reward? Endurance charge? That would give me 4 charges (5 if I also take the one in templar area), and cant have too much mitigation in HC.
Second thing - what do you think about Hypothermia gem? It has a really neat 'more' multiplier against chilled enemies. Doesnt boost tooltip dps like other gems, but could boost effective DPS a lot.
I am loving this build. I do die a lot though.

I recently came back to the game and switched my level 84 witch to this since I hadn't played her in a long time.

Took some of my saved exalted orbs to get some of the gear, and it's not great, but a start.

The questions I have are:

1. Which gems should I make level 20 quality first? Currently only have Ice Nova, Concentrated Effect and Faster Casting at 20% quality, some others mid way (trying to collect more gemcutters prisms).

2. Which of my crappy items do I need to upgrade first and what should I look for?

3. You have Cast When Damage Taken at level 8 - should I stop it there? Also you have several at level 14 - should I stop leveling certain gems?

Thanks!

Here is my current gear (had to use a bunch of + dexterity items to use the build):

Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
Last edited by rsalty on Jul 19, 2015, 7:46:24 PM
"
rsalty wrote:

I recently came back to the game and switched my level 84 witch to this since I hadn't played her in a long time.

Took some of my saved exalted orbs to get some of the gear, and it's not great, but a start.

1. Which gems should I make level 20 quality first? Currently only have Ice Nova, Concentrated Effect and Faster Casting at 20% quality, some others mid way (trying to collect more gemcutters prisms).

2. Which of my crappy items do I need to upgrade first and what should I look for?

3. You have Cast When Damage Taken at level 8 - should I stop it there? Also you have several at level 14 - should I stop leveling certain gems?

Thanks!

Here is my current gear (had to use a bunch of + dexterity items to use the build):

get life on jewels as soon as possible
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
rsalty wrote:

Thanks!

1. Lightg warp and reduced duration most important. You're like a ninja mobility is key to get in and get out.
2. All items need T1 life is most important even at 70 i had 4500+ life cuz I wore Kaoms root till i could afford decent rings and other gear. I'd say all jewelry needs replacing.
3. Yeah I need to bump cwdt to like 15 been meaning to.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2015, 8:20:35 PM
Excellent build for those of you who love to die... or have a ton of currency to gear with. lol.

I had to retire my level 65 witch early because leveling was going so slow due to dying. I am going to come back to this build when I have more to spend on gearing her. Losing progress on death aggravates me possibly more than some others. ;)
We took a lot of pro gamers and tuned the content to the point where they thought it was challenging... then we doubled it. - Jay Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info