[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

For HC merc bandits would endurance charge or skill point be better? Also thoughts on warlords + enfeeble for double curse?
IGN PoopyPotter
Last edited by Phloozy on Jul 15, 2015, 4:36:11 PM
I have Breen playing an evasion acrobatics and phase acrobatics role crit wanderer in warband. The physical damage and physical spell damage of a4m bosses are so brutal that it makes me die a lot and wanna cry.

This urges me to think what build will handle those content with ease.
I believe this build is one of them.

Some suggestions to further enhance the defence of this build which is already crazy with the high amount of dodge and spell dodge.

Some minor tweaks to those 4links.

Cwdt - Imm. Call - Inc. Dur. - End. Cry. (To enable selfcast to refresh duration if needed.)

Hot - Hoi - Aa - vaal grace

Ice golem - ice crash/ground slam - fortify - additional accuracy. (This is a sick combo allowing you and golem to have fortify buff. Ice golem and additional accuracy allow the melee skill to hit even with no investment in passive tree or gear. )
Last edited by MinaGing on Jul 15, 2015, 4:29:40 PM
Ice Nova with 7 Power Charges and Atziri flask:

With this jewel on my tree:

My current gear:

In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
Last edited by MagicalCrime on Jul 15, 2015, 4:45:55 PM
"
Phloozy wrote:
For HC merc bandits would endurance charge or skill point be better? Also thoughts on warlords + enfeeble for double curse?

HC Life/passive/EC

5 charges is 20% phy mit up all the time. + 13% AA = 33% phys better than legacy lightning coil

As far as you second curse... up to you
feeble you'd prolly never die lol
Frost bite better freeze and use 1.3 gems in staff
ele weakness and 2.0 gem most dps

ed, i just started HC as templar and will use enfeeble I think good call

If I can get anywhere close to my gear I'll have
((4431/2.25) +14) * 2.58 = 5117 life
+ 33% phys mit or 37% with chaos golem
46% spell dodge
40% dodge
etc

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBAZEC_gQHBLMFtQceCaoOSA-rEFgRlhZvFr8Yaho4GmwfAiLqIvQkiySqJpUnLyo4LJwt0jBxMjQ2xTbpOVI6QjpYOtg8BT1fQsNDyESrRZ1G10lRSbFLeEyzTwRRdFJTU1JVS1WuVcZXKVeUWAdd8mHiZlRsC20ZcYVyD37Hf8aCEIKbg9uFe4dli4yMNo2_jumPRo-mkFWTJ5RvlS6XlZf0mjua4Juhna6f36IAoqOmmacIr5uvt7FCwGbAmsM61CPVptfP2CTZ_N2o34TfsONq5CLli-jW6-7sOO0873zviPAf8NXzEfk3-dv53Q==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Bad_Ass_Wench
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 15, 2015, 5:21:48 PM
@ming fortify cant compete with added minion life and resist I think.

@tsachiy1 sick show tree I'm sure its different than mine being your 100 and im 93 :P
Git R Dun!
"
disablethesky wrote:
Do you think shock nova be just as good as ice?

I dont know I doubt it plus I like freezing.
My build applies shock status effect anyway usually with lightning warp.
Git R Dun!
Yea had to ask cause the quality on shock has more shock. Maybe combined with 3 dragon could be good
How much dps would I be looking at if I made a budget version without PoH and lower lvl empower ? I am going to be getting nearly 200% crit from mace + shield tho.

What would the best links be if I only had a 5L carcass ?

I can't afford all these items, but all the other builds are either too squishy or too slow.
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
How much dps would I be looking at if I made a budget version without PoH and lower lvl empower ? I am going to be getting nearly 200% crit from mace + shield tho.

What would the best links be if I only had a 5L carcass ?

I can't afford all these items, but all the other builds are either too squishy or too slow.

In Rime gaze you want IN + Echo + Cold pen + fast cast (or C2F is you want to swap LL in reflect map)
In jack you want everything i have w/o inc aoe

DPS prolly 25 or so when all gem 20/20. Check 1.2 vids where I had 25K dps still plenty to do all map and atziri I think
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 15, 2015, 5:54:23 PM
Ugh, that's not a lot.

I guess I'll start farming currency for a 5L PoH then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info