[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

"
Mesolimbo wrote:
Thank you for the reply Aim_Deep. I'm going to invest 40+ ex for 6L and top notch gear since I love this build so much.

I want to get Alpha's Howl and use 3 auras for +maximum resistance, but I guess that's impossible in 2.0 with Reduced Mana becoming useless. But this build doesn't need more defense anyway.

What aura's and heralds are you running in 2.0? I'm thinking Purity of Elements + Ice/Thunder heralds.
I woulD not buy six link poh. Ice crash is so op u will want a mace later. But still six link carcass you can use now and later with double curse fortify leap slam with ice crash mace...I said too much already but almost all gear one has now will work and do over twice dps in future haha
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 25, 2015, 6:35:39 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Mesolimbo wrote:
Thank you for the reply Aim_Deep. I'm going to invest 40+ ex for 6L and top notch gear since I love this build so much.

I want to get Alpha's Howl and use 3 auras for +maximum resistance, but I guess that's impossible in 2.0 with Reduced Mana becoming useless. But this build doesn't need more defense anyway.

What aura's and heralds are you running in 2.0? I'm thinking Purity of Elements + Ice/Thunder heralds.
I woulD not buy six link poh. Ice crash is so op u will want a mace later. But still six link carcass you can use now and later with double curse fortify leap slam with ice crash mace...I said too much already but almost all gear one has now will work and do over twice dps in future haha

Oh.. seems like you are working on something new; an update to SuperNova!

I'll just save my ex until 2.0 then ;)
I'm interested in joining a casual, talkative guild with many members. Nothing hardcore - just end game mapping and dailies.
So basically you saying that we gonna ditch Ice nova and use Ice crash?
In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
2.0 buffed this spell. This build stronger than EVER, gained 20% DPS, over 1K "life" and 1 endurance charge.

Safe or "tank" version went from 43,000 DPS to 54K over 20% boost and most gems are 19 now!!!

I have not messed with High DPS version but i suspect well over 120K

Still messing with tree

New tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAv4EBwSzBUIHHg3RDkgPqxEtEZYTcRZAFm8Wvxo4HRQgbiSLJKomlScvKU8qOCycLR8t0jbpOlg8BT1fQZZCw0SrRZ1G10lRTLNQMFF0UlNTUlVLVa5VxlcpV5RYrlnzXfJepV8qYeJjQ2SdZp5o8mu3cFJw1XGFcg98g3_GghCCm4PbhX2J04w2jmSO6Y9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjua4J8-n9-iAKKjppmnCK6zsUK2-sBmwfPDOtD11abbXt-E34rfsONq6-Tr7uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfMR96b60g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Bad_Ass_Wench
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 10, 2015, 9:28:39 PM
Here is DPS w/o haste.
Spoiler

I need mana on gear now. I want 300-400 free mana for flawless spam.

They butchered lightning warp.:( slow as shit now is my complaint.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 10, 2015, 9:51:13 PM
Hi AimDeep, any chance of a 2.0 passive tree? the one linked above appears to be broken?
Git R Dun!
Perfect thank you! Also how are you sustaining auras/heralds in 2.0?
I run purity of ice and two heralds. If you have better gear with cold resits you dont need purity of ICE and maybe can run AA.

Mapping just as before.

So far two issues bug me
1. Lightning warp was nerfed to the ground or rather reduced duration was. doesnt feel fluid like warping all over.
2. I need mana on gear. Would like to have 300 mana free so warlords mana leech can catch up better.

Other than that build is more OP than before.
more "life" 1 more endurance charge and 20% more DPS.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 10, 2015, 11:13:48 PM
Any chance that you could show how the build would look on the shadow start as well?Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info