[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

Your Ice Nova looks different from the one in game? Why is that? Is it simply because you cast it so fast?
MTX Skin

Git R Dun!
Probably going to try it in order to kill the fucking boredom until new leagues.
Hi i've tried your build and it work quite well, i'm level 77, just one thing, can u explain please why i can't just reach some decent DPS?? i realli don't get where i make mistakes :)!! tnx a lot, here's my specs:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMC_gSzBUIHHgelDH0OSBB_EQ8RlhNxFLAWQBo4HRQnLyj6KjgsnDWSOlg8BT1fQYdBlkLDRZ1JUUmyTC1Ms1AwUlNVxleUWK5d8l6lXypjQ2aedFV-WX_GghCCHoKbgseFfYw2jmSPRo_6kFWVLpeVmjua4Juhn9-iAKKjpwipbqyYrrO18rb6tz64k8AawGbB88ae0PXVpti92t3bC9te34Tfit-w6-7sOO0873zw1fem99f56PrS_go=

Spoiler
Last edited by InfernalPoetry on Mar 18, 2015, 2:25:22 PM
gems

20/20 youd be at 24K/31K

rest is tree not done and less crit on gear than me.
Git R Dun!
tnx :) i'll try to get better jewels!! btw, i like this build!! congrats :)!!
so id like to give this a go but could you be so kind to update the final shadow treeline? seems like it doesn't exist anymore.
thanks in advance and for the build ofcourse :)
"
suprpiwi wrote:
so id like to give this a go but could you be so kind to update the final shadow treeline? seems like it doesn't exist anymore.
thanks in advance and for the build ofcourse :)

Working for me. Highlight all and cut and paste?

I should have linked it up maybe
Git R Dun!
Playing around with the 90K DPS spec

thoughts

-LL is must! first nemesis/reflect pack I run into throwing 90K across whole screen one shots me even with flasks up so 91% cold resits and 85% fire and 26 arctic armor.

everything dies instant otherwise but really not much faster than 43K safe spec.

Think I stick with "base" has highest utility as in can play all map mods dont worry about special surprises like nemesis reflect and more than enough DPS.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 28, 2015, 7:46:25 PM
Dude why you removed sections with skill trees? Post ends after screenshoots and defence tab. Did you deleted this guide or wtf?

EDIT:

Seems all sections are in defense tab lol. You somewhat broke layout.
Last edited by Asag on Mar 29, 2015, 6:18:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info