Where can I buy Karma Coin as a resident of UK?

Well as I strongly suspected, placed an order on that site more than one hour ago, when i click to redeem the Karma Koin code:

"Your gift card number is currently being retrieved. Please check back in a few minutes

If this gift card is not accessible within the next hour please email customer support."

And it has been going like that since i received the link.

I am contacting their customer support to see wtf has happened...

Meh

EDIT: Got a failry quick response that my issue is being forwarded to the customer support manager, still no clear answer though... we will see
Last edited by ThePlash on Oct 29, 2014, 1:20:27 PM
LIve in eastern european country and it went all smooth and fast plus saved one dollar ;).

"
ThePlash wrote:
Well as I strongly suspected, placed an order on that site more than one hour ago, when i click to redeem the Karma Koin code:

"Your gift card number is currently being retrieved. Please check back in a few minutes

If this gift card is not accessible within the next hour please email customer support."

Meh

EDIT: Got a failry quick response that my issue is being forwarded to the customer support manager, still no clear answer though... we will see

I got mine this way, sorry when u have problems. I didnt claim this is the Best site or so, just it worked for me.
"
ThePlash wrote:

Meh

Ok it all went good after all, it just took 6 hours for it to give me the code, but at least their customer care was spot on, offered me a refund if it was not going to work, but it did so yay

For those interested in getting the voidgate portal cheap, pcgamesupply has a promotion with code "halloween" for a 3$ discount (so 7$ for a 10$ card)

I don't think it will last long (the save1dollar thing is already over) so better take advantage of it while it lasts

And anyway it's a 10$ point pack for 7$ so yeah, worth it to me even if you have the portal already

Bye
Last edited by ThePlash on Oct 31, 2014, 3:45:48 PM
"
ThePlash wrote:
For those interested in getting the voidgate portal cheap, pcgamesupply has a promotion with code "halloween" for a 3$ discount (so 7$ for a 10$ card)

I don't think it will last long (the save1dollar thing is already over) so better take advantage of it while it lasts

And anyway it's a 10$ point pack for 7$ so yeah, worth it to me even if you have the portal already

Bye

Thank you!
Bought from here with no issues. And a nice bonus is 3$ off. :)

Cheers from sweden.
Nwm, was using wrong number, all good now :)
Last edited by 1337fun on Nov 2, 2014, 11:11:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info