Free Level 8 Masters Services

Thanks alot man!!
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Trustworthy service, thanks
Super fast, easy service. Would recommend.
Last edited by MOSG on Nov 17, 2014, 10:06:38 PM

thanks a lot for the help.
Very Helpful
made my wand GGR!

the best very helpful removed mod which i didnt like
just got to standard today. of course, i don't know anyone with leveled masters. i ask for eleron help. these guys ping me immediately. i tell them i'm a wimp cause i got mini scammed in Ramp and they assured me they were good guys. i asked what their fee was and they gave me free reign so i gave them all i had left minus 3 chaos for some mod rolling after eleron service. i give them bow and some extra currency and they gave me back bow plus some of the free dough and enjoyed a lovely conversation at the same time.

poo crit but over 320 pdps which is sellable. thumbs up for these pro's and their fantastic hideout.

these guys will be my crafting daddies for now on :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
continued talking to these gents and decided i wanted to recraft the wed on my quiver- i have shit luck trying to roll WED on anything. i didnt have alcs so they said theyd keep trying to roll it to at least 20 till they got it and id pay for used alcs :) bout 5 chaos worth later (cheap cheap cheap)...

boo-yah!! legacy crit is amazeballs :) yay for being a hoarder
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Thanks, colored my
. I also accidentally gave twice as many chroms as needed and he mentioned that / verified what I wanted and gave the rest back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info